Interview on Friday

TheKid99

Interviewed last Tuesday and still nothing... I quit FedEx for this im really worried because 2 years ago I've interviewed at ups I did my interview and she wanted me to complete direct deposit and etc online and told me to come in for a second interview. . Never did.

This time I applied for package handler in different hub. .. told her I was a courier at fedex and she asked me if I was 21, could dtive a stick and how long, do I have a chauffeurs license and etc... took my ssn & birthday and that's it... Since then I've heard nothing they changed my location a nd im active but im worried...

newguy2026

okay so? I had an interview for a feeder position. I showed up at the interview and there was a small group about 8 guys . Eventually the interview started or more like presentation a woman from hr took are names and a driver manager spoke to us as a group. he then answered questions from us like is it a full time position what are the hours,salary Ect . I asked if this was a foot in the door position And are we here because we qualified. the driver manager said that this is a foot in the door in fact we very rarely higher Off the street and that you're all here because you are qualified so my real questionis this going to lead to a second interview and road test or is this just a more and less A fancy presentation

TheKid99

You should never quit a job before you have another. That being said, the process takes time, be patient.

I never wanted to resign at FedEx but I had no choice... it was go to work and miss the interview or go to the interview and resign at FedEx

I chose the interview at UPS.. no regrets.. UPS is where I want to be

I am so disappointed I have this stupid ticket because I think this hub is hiring off the street drivers so I have to wait until September. .. who knows if they'll be hiring off the street then...

if I do not get a call for package handler I will not sweat it... ill wait until September and apply for seasonal delivery so I can drive

its hard sitting at home... bored and waiting for a phone call.

With me having experience as a courier at FedEx and a mailman at USPS doing parcel runs I think I will impress. Also I did package handling at FedEx Express I know can handle preload.

DougH

Congrats thekid99. I'm waiting for a appointment to open up for me. When do you start?

Sent using BrownCafe App

TheKid99

Congrats thekid99. I'm waiting for a appointment to open up for me. When do you start?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Day after memorial day

she kept talking about management positions and how she want us to go into management. .. I'm mot interested at all in management... this center just hired 34 ft drivers and the highest seniority came in 2011 hes next for ft

DougH

Day after memorial day

she kept talking about management positions and how she want us to go into management. .. I'm mot interested at all in management... this center just hired 34 ft drivers and the highest seniority came in 2011 hes next for ft

Yeah from what I've read, stay away from management and go get that ft driving gig. Good luck on whatever you end up doing

Sent using BrownCafe App