"Invalid" Code 43

whenIgetthere

And the snow phone is at the district level, you enter a # for your station and one of your managers has recorded (always in a very serious voice) what the start time for that date will be. It's only used for decent sized snow storms now.

SmithBarney

Snow/Weather phone rules changed company wide about 2 years ago(due to lawsuits around the country), I wish I kept the email. The Manager recording the message is supposed to say something like this(paraphrased:) "We have a weather/mechanical etc delay today, sort start time has been move to XX:XX, you can come in at this time, or come in at your regular scheduled start time, see your manager immediately for job assignments" When I got to my current station I challenged my then Manager, took him one phone call to find out I was right.

Breaks you can take (3) 20 minute breaks, anything less and the time card system will dump your break out as a violation. Only problem with this, is if you are "trying" to get only 30 for the day, you need to take 40. Do yourself and your station a favor, take your full 1hr(however it adds up)