Investigation!

quad decade guy

If all else fails consider doing your job......management doesn't bother the people who do their jobs......its the 80/20 ......only screw-ups get the attention.....the people who do their jobs get the breaks as well they should....why reward the screw-ups ?.....
Simply not true. Example: I never got on car before start time. This caused me to leave after most folks and put me on the list....which got the attention of the Division Mgr. She tried to fire me eventually. She failed.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Simply not true. Example: I never got on car before start time. This caused me to leave after most folks and put me on the list....which got the attention of the Division Mgr. She tried to fire me eventually. She failed.
I’m not sure that’s the problem. How was your stops per hour compared to your coworkers? Very low stops per hour will put you on the “list” here

Integrity

Binge Poster
I agree. This has been going on for a long long time. Example: I just got out of unload training and I was immediately told that “ I really didn’t need” a load stand.

My supervisor wanted me to dig the middle out and let all the top packages collapse into the middle and I should unload from there. This was before I touched one package for UPS.

I told him that is not how I was trained and I needed a load stand. He appeared to be not happy, there were no loads stands in his area.

There is more but to move the story along I never unloaded without a load stand and I was not well liked by my management team, for awhile at least.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I agree. This has been going on for a long long time. Example: I just got out of unload training and I was immediately told that “ I really didn’t need” a load stand.

My supervisor wanted me to dig the middle out and let all the top packages collapse into the middle and I should unload from there. This was before I touched one package for UPS.

I told him that is not how I was trained and I needed a load stand. He appeared to be not happy, there were no loads stands in his area.

There is more but to move the story along I never unloaded without a load stand and I was not well liked by my management team, for awhile at least.
That’s when u go get a steward and address the situation b4 you or trailer mate get hurt/injured

quad decade guy

I’m not sure that’s the problem. How was your stops per hour compared to your coworkers? Very low stops per hour will put you on the “list” here
MY productivity was fine....until they changed the allowances for DIAD. Some over, some under. Shrug.

Everything was fine and I had been on that route for 14 years. NDA's kept increasing until I just couldn't get them all done before 10:30. I related this to my MGR. He did nothing and even added some more. Well, I started making the best/least best report because they were late. Again, this got the attention of the Div. MGR. They started watching me....even filming me on area. My refusal to work off the clock enraged the Div. MGR....as it took quite awhile to count and arrange the stops for efficient delivery. There were a lot. So, one morning they called me in the office and said "intent to terminate" for a seatbelt.....note nothing about late NDA's. They said had me on film leaving the stop without seatbelt completely buckled....I'm not sure if the wheels got turning before the belt was clicked as it all kind of happened at the same time..... as we were trained.....hurry, hurry. Note they didn't take me out of service that morning....seatbelt is a cardinal sin. I thought that was odd.

I said "Ok, do what you have to do...." I was told I would see the film at Panel. Then nothing. I have to assume it was a bluff.

Nothing ever happened. The Div. MGR moved on......never was spoken of again by my MGR.......I went to Feeders shortly thereafter. That was 15 years ago. That was as close as I ever got to being fired.

I do think my MGR was being directed by the Div. MGR to punish me. She was a bitch.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Low key that's kind of hot
High key photography
e80e8ea780e0564836f444b6635626a7.jpg