Invited to VP Sam Nesbitt conference call

floridays

He quit, you retired. What is the difference? Either way, not working at company and staying on a forum about that company is odd. And staying on that forum and whining about crap that happened 10 years ago is even odder. Still can't figure out why the UPS man stays on here. Operational said she post on the UPS forum. That is odd as well but she hasn't got much else to do except stay on here bitching and whining.
Are you just pissed that operational is cuter that you? Seriously, I'll wager a bet that you recall vividly a :censored2: you had 10 years ago. What's the difference? I'm well aware you will miss the point. I tried though.

vantexan

He quit, you retired. What is the difference? Either way, not working at company and staying on a forum about that company is odd. And staying on that forum and whining about crap that happened 10 years ago is even odder. Still can't figure out why the UPS man stays on here. Operational said she post on the UPS forum. That is odd as well but she hasn't got much else to do except stay on here bitching and whining.
And you're here to referee it all and keep us in line. We were here long before you so it's our corner of the internet. Doesn't belong to us, and others are welcome to join in, but it's our right to stay here and express our views because we've put in the time. Just as it's the right of someone who put in 29 years with a company to be critical of that company for things they did that negatively impacted our lives.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Hey van, I just feel I need to pass on some advice I got a few years back - don’t never go to no countries ending in “stan”. I don’t really think I want to watch some hooded feller sawing your head off on youtube. (I’m squeamish) :scared:

vantexan

Hey van, I just feel I need to pass on some advice I got a few years back - don’t never go to no countries ending in “stan”. I don’t really think I want to watch some hooded feller sawing your head off on youtube. (I’m squeamish) :scared:
Kyrgyzstan= Land of Kyrgyzs. That's all the "stan" is.."land of." Most of the stan's are former Soviet republics. Still a lot of Russians in them.