iphone 6 releasing tomorrow - PCM

oldngray

nowhere special
Again, how is that our (UPS) concern? Wouldn't it be on Apple to follow up on this?

As long as UPS follows methods and gets a signature at the address on the package then its all on Apple. And while UPS wouldn't be liable it would still save UPS time and money not having to mess with driver follow ups.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I admit that it would raise a whole bunch of red flags but is it really our job to police this? Wouldn't our obligation end once we obtain a signature and complete the delivery?

bumped

Again, how is that our (UPS) concern? Wouldn't it be on Apple to follow up on this?

Why would UPS care is people opened up their own pharmaceutical business. How would UPS know if its legal or not.

Our customer is Apple, not the consignee. I'm really surprised you have this point of view.

bumped

I admit that it would raise a whole bunch of red flags but is it really our job to police this? Wouldn't our obligation end once we obtain a signature and complete the delivery?

I get a few driver follow ups every year from people that deny signature. Everyone of them is for cell phones. I never DR a cell phone unless its an apple release.

bumped

I get a few driver follow ups every year from people that deny signature. Everyone of them is for cell phones. I never DR a cell phone unless its an apple release.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
As long as UPS follows methods and gets a signature at the address on the package then its all on Apple. And while UPS wouldn't be liable it would still save UPS time and money not having to mess with driver follow ups.
We thought the same thing with the online pharmacies until we had to pay a settlement.