iphone 6 releasing tomorrow - PCM

Future

Victory Ride
Very happily surprised yesterday.....16 I phone deliveries ....9 official DR release forms signed and taped to the door. 4 people to sign(and they where waiting) for there phone. 3 send agains .

Z

ZQXC

no phones here, I suppose some people don't like being duped by yet another Apple money grab under the guise of new & improved

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Very happily surprised yesterday.....16 I phone deliveries ....9 official DR release forms signed and taped to the door. 4 people to sign(and they where waiting) for there phone. 3 send agains .
Same deal here, except just 2 send agains, which I was directed to reattempt @ end of day. Got rid of both

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I was wondering what the time commit would be on the send agains. Was it end of day?
You spend your Saturday night wondering what the time commit on a send again Saturday package is. Lmfao. This West Virginia football game just came back from break and I'm grabbing another beer some more wings and looking on here to see if anyone knows why my wife's new i phone was sent nda instead of nda saver like most were.

AKCoverMan

You spend your Saturday night wondering what the time commit on a send again Saturday package is. Lmfao. This West Virginia football game just came back from break and I'm grabbing another beer some more wings and looking on here to see if anyone knows why my wife's new i phone was sent nda instead of nda saver like most were.
We were told that they were ALL savers by contract but we screwed up and put em in DIAD as regular N DA. Was told we could deliver anytime during day.