Irreg train

BeardGang

I really would like to know how other facilities work their irreg train. I talked to a life long friend that works Ontario, Ca. He tells me I'm doing 2 people's job driving the train and unloading the irreg packages that come it. While there, they only seop them off. Anybody??

trailer loader

Trailer Loader
Here in my hub, the train drivers load their trains at the unload, bring them to the trailers that the irregs go to, and unload them in front of the bay. there are sweepers in the unload that take the irregs out of the trailers and put them on a slide for the train drivers to get.

brostalss

I really would like to know how other facilities work their irreg train. I talked to a life long friend that works Ontario, Ca. He tells me I'm doing 2 people's job driving the train and unloading the irreg packages that come it. While there, they only seop them off. Anybody??

You don't want to see Ontario. It's very modern. That and the Compton Hub. (Compton only has two belts. Red and Blue) (That's a joke by the way) You must be in an older center. Some Centers use pallets and pallet jacks to move bulk.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Where I am at one guy loads the train,the other guy drives it to the PD, drops it off and rides around looking for empties.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
At my hub, there is a guy dedicated to irregs in the unload, he’s called a floor sweeper. He puts irregs on a belt and that belt goes to irreg sorters who load the carts. Irreg drivers just hook up to them and drive them to the PD’s where there is a guy on each PD dedicated to handling the irregs. Irreg drivers have a pretty cake job here.

BeardGang

I wish it was a cake job.. there is no extra incentives for what I do.. except that I get to do a 2 man job by myself .. :censored2: if Las Vegas South is the only place that does both?!?!?:batman:

542thruNthru

I wish it was a cake job.. there is no extra incentives for what I do.. except that I get to do a 2 man job by myself .. :censored2: if Las Vegas South is the only place that does both?!?!?:batman:

Its still a cake job. Our irreg guys load the trains and put the irregs on the belts. Still half the job is driving them around.

Gman33909

As far as i remember you just drive the train and drop of the cart if you are actually shorting better get that dollar. Arent you guys automated hub now, i was there from 06-10

One of our neighboring buildings had an uncertified irreg driver run over a woman and drag her for a solid ten feet while she was crushed between tugs yesterday. As long as your building doesn’t operate like that I think you guys are in decent shape.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
If you put a plate on the irre cart could you legally drive it 1 mile down the road to the Wawa?

Did somebody say......WAWA?
FBSocialShareImage_1200x630.jpg