Is hiring freeze affecting my transfer

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
77237425-0480-45C1-B9A9-2B565FE363A2.jpeg

UpsGuy39

Its been two months and I already moved to FLORIDA. They knew I have no one I can stay with in ny.lease was up may first. Vacation ends Saturday. If I get no response gonna have to resign

upschuck

They have some manager positions in limbo for over a month, here. I would assume those positions would be more important to fill, than yours.

UpsGuy39

Gave paperwork 3 months ago. Lease was up in may. Ask anyone who tried to transfer dey will give you the run around. I actually went the hub I wanna transfer to. Met the manager even he told me he need a sup but they won't fill it cuz of the freeze.

UpsGuy39

Gave paperwork 3 months ago. Lease was up in may. Ask anyone who tried to transfer dey will give you the run around. I actually went the hub I wanna transfer to. Met the manager even he told me he need a sup but they won't fill it cuz of the freeze.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They won’t fill it cuz of the freeze

I think this is your answer

UpsGuy39

Thank you realising it to. They knew 3 months in advance. They took their time as we all know. Its not only me a, I got a family also ny was too expensive for us.
What would u do? Better life for ya family or stay with job for months for a position that's not even guaranteed

turq

Talk to your sup in NY and ask him what options do you have? Even if you resign, you can always get rehired in Florida. Do something temporary and stay in touch with mgmt in Florida.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thank you realising it to. They knew 3 months in advance. They took their time as we all know. Its not only me a, I got a family also ny was too expensive for us.
What would u do? Better life for ya family or stay with job for months for a position that's not even guaranteed

Say friend* it move to Mexico and sell coconuts on the beach