Is this Peak???

• Total voters

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
To irritate you.
F57733AA-7888-43DD-9656-439F80A4B2F0.gif

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Typical UPS attitude I have found as have other PVD's. Union entitlement.....
It's not so much entitlement as it's a sense of pride. Many of us worked part time for many years for a shot at a full time driving position...then PVDs come in and work without a contract and steal our work.

Brownwind

Typical UPS attitude I have found as have other PVD's. Union entitlement.....
I was on your side. Union entitlement??? NOPE union proud more like it. I go over the top to promote the greatest company on earth.I represent the greatest union ever. Ain’t no way it’s gonna happen.

I built the customer base so we can enjoy our lifestyle. I respectfully disagree with your opinion. As you mentioned you liked the job when things were going well. Unfortunately we circle when things go sour.

Brownwind

Beards? I’m lucky to have a five o’clock shadow…. Decades of shaving now it’s who cares. Yesterday I wore a pair of scrubber boots and a colored t and no one noticed.
I’m caving fast. I didn’t iron my uni for two weeks now and no one even noticed. Sickening how fast the pride left

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Beards? I’m lucky to have a five o’clock shadow…. Decades of shaving now it’s who cares. Yesterday I wore a pair of scrubber boots and a colored t and no one noticed.
I’m caving fast. I didn’t iron my uni for two weeks now and no one even noticed. Sickening how fast the pride left
The pride only leaves when you allow it to.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I'm getting tatts , my nose pierced and those gauge holes in my ears , stop shaving and wear black sneakers to work Tuesday , I'm caving as well , just make sure you wear your vest