Is it Peak?

Is this Peak???

• Total voters

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Hello fresh are delivered by PVD types. Seen them in our area in Corollas packed full.
Not seen that just the two man furniture crews that drive an oversize box truck down a narrow street, likely swipe a car but they both dgaf, then open up the rear door to just 5 packages, weighing less than 70 pounds each, pretty normal sized, and they work as a team to get that irreg delivered to the door.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I was just out looking at Christmas lights with the nephews and seen a UPS driver out at 8:50 pm. Doesn’t look like everyone is having an easy Season.

Brownwind

I was just out looking at Christmas lights with the nephews and seen a UPS driver out at 8:50 pm. Doesn’t look like everyone is having an easy Season.
I’ve been doing about 10 to 11 hours this December. It’s down a few hours daily for me. I’m a (greedy hour driver) though. Probably the easiest season I’ve had since 2008.

Should be an interesting January…

UncleRico

Punched out at 10 tonight
Is your location short a ton of FT drivers? as in never replaced the retired/transfers that left? if you guys all hit 60 hours by Friday evening, who will be left to deliver Saturday except some PVD's ? i predict with the incoming weather its gonna be a :censored2: show...enjoy your vacation though, well deserved...

Cloud

Is your location short a ton of FT drivers? as in never replaced the retired/transfers that left? if you guys all hit 60 hours by Friday evening, who will be left to deliver Saturday except some PVD's ? i predict with the incoming weather its gonna be a :censored2: show...enjoy your vacation though, well deserved...
They will be begging for any corpse to deliver anything on Christmas Eve this Saturday. Then come the layoffs...

R1wonder

I don’t think so but this weeks been bad : they already told us If we run out someone will be riding with us and we will be a helper

But im smart enough to know supervisors can’t work so I’ll be “standing”