Is it true that SurePost is going to be eliminated?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77202
  • Start date

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
it was just stating that FedEx got rid of theirs
The branding and USPS barcodes are still on the SmartPost small, baggies, & envelopes... FXG just deliver em instead of going to the post office

Yup, if it has their barcode on it, and it's a small envelope or bag, I'm cramming them in the mailbox

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Yes-It's true! Since every SurePost package is a small baggie, they have put up a bid sheet for 20,000 22.5 DDSP (Drone Delivery Service Providers) across the country. They will use our new drone technology to ensure excellent customer service while continuing the low cost SurePost rates. Hoffa and Hall already signed off on this. I signed the bid sheet and if selected will move to Atlanta where the DDSP's will be based out of. Ask your Sup tomorrow about it-great opportunity especially if you are ugly and want even less customer interaction than as a regular driver.
I really don’t like the idea of a 10 year pay progression to reach $15 a hour. But being able to show up in my pajamas and grow a beard would have its perks.

Heavy Package

All of us are completely expendable.

images

onehandsolo

If I was a betting man I would bet that the company will do everything in there power to keep sure post. Several managers have told me that it is very profitable.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Heavy Package said:
Good for you. That Bot "Cheryl" has been deleting half of my posts this Peak. She's been a real D-Bag this Holiday Season-even worse than my former Center Manager. Oh, and you are a completely expendable hippie in California so friend* off too. Happy New Year.
@tonyexpress , you hear this crap?

rocket man

Could be delivered on Sunday's with cheap 22.4 drivers.
No UPS trucks are going to be on the road on Sunday. The u.s. mail it's going to deliver the stuff that we would be delivering on Sunday they're going to get their delivery on Saturday no UPS trucks will be on the road on Sunday

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
No UPS trucks are going to be on the road on Sunday. The u.s. mail it's going to deliver the stuff that we would be delivering on Sunday they're going to get their delivery on Saturday no UPS trucks will be on the road on Sunday
The company has already said this is going to be a seven day ground operation.