Is PCM necessary

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Most on roads work 2 hrs every day max and recite a corporate pcm and go do their other side hustle. It's a fact. Even @Dragon brags on not missing his kids Tball games. Time to trim the useless fat in operations management. Things will change when they have to stay until the last driver gets in. Carol Tome I hope you lurk on here. Management is kicking back taking advantage of you. Time to put cameras in the offices. Playtime is over.

Brownwind

Do you guys think that pcm is necessary everyday? As a on road supervisor, feel like I don’t have much to say every single day, and sometimes I just send them off after the parcels are sorted.
PCM is a few moments away from reality. The mindless discipline is easy money and laughable when presented in front of the crew.
Truth be told I like the helpful info that educates me on my job. If we can stick to the useful info then you got something. Every now and then an atta boy goes a long way.

PCM is a few moments away from reality. The mindless discipline is easy money and laughable when presented in front of the crew.
Truth be told I like the helpful info that educates me on my job. If we can stick to the useful info then you got something. Every now and then an atta boy goes a long way.
You nailed that
If you screw up everybody wants to rip your head off
But if you go above and beyond your job duties and try to do a good job you rarely hear anything

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Do you guys think that pcm is necessary everyday? As a on road supervisor, feel like I don’t have much to say every single day, and sometimes I just send them off after the parcels are sorted.
This pretty much sums it why our ORS are so pathetic...this ORS does not not even understand why we have the PCM.

Its gonna be a short stay at this job for you....

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This pretty much sums it why our ORS are so pathetic...this ORS does not not even understand why we have the PCM.

Its gonna be a short stay at this job for you....
That’s what you think. No one wants to work here on either side of the fence. Most of the “talent” in management has already jumped ship for Amazon. This company has created a perpetual slide down regarding service and work ethic, started from the top, creeping in from the bottom, and anyone who’s been here for 15-25 years is starting to not give a :censored2: either anymore.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
That’s what you think. No one wants to work here on either side of the fence. Most of the “talent” in management has already jumped ship for Amazon. This company has created a perpetual slide down regarding service and work ethic, started from the top, creeping in from the bottom, and anyone who’s been here for 15-25 years is starting to not give a :censored2: either anymore.
Do you know someone that jumped ship? I do, matter of fact I know 2 people, grass is not greener on that side of the fence, pretty much the same color.

I whole heartedly agree with your second sentence ( This company has created a perpetual slide down regarding service and work ethic, started from the top, creeping in from the bottom, and anyone who’s been here for 15-25 years is starting to not give a :censored2: either anymore)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You must be new here