Is PCM necessary

Bo Bo

Do you guys think that pcm is necessary everyday? As a on road supervisor, feel like I don’t have much to say every single day, and sometimes I just send them off after the parcels are sorted.

DriverNerd

I really only hear something I need to know maybe twice a month during PCM. That could easily just be communicated in a DIAD message while on road. Usually a policy change or update. I certainly don't need "be safe and don't hit anything" every morning before I leave.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Absolutely not. Was bad enough getting out at 9:30 without having to wait for my big mouth C.M. who loved to hear himself shout spew the same bull:censored2: on a daily basis. "NOT ME. NOT TODAY. NOT EVER." "IT IS WHAT IT IS." "EGREGIOUS." :censored2:. Let's go already. I have air.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Do you guys think that pcm is necessary everyday? As a on road supervisor, feel like I don’t have much to say every single day, and sometimes I just send them off after the parcels are sorted.
0_2WgjdiJNFmKQsSHb.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No, I think pcm is the most important part of the day especially the fun fact of the day and how many wrecks from the previous day

Commercial Inside Release

PCM is valuable to management, because they can withhold EDD, while secretly cutting an impossible amount of air to the routes of drivers they don't like (non-brown nosers.) Then the on-car flaps their jaws about abject nonsense during the PCM that takes so much time, the drivers they don't like will never be able to make service. To further perfect this, they sometimes have some brown nosed ballboys camp on the computers that show the routes for the day. Since air is added at the end, and they don't have EDD, the driver's being messed with, are oblivious that they won't make service, until it's too late.

Do you know what would be much more valuable than a PCM?

Instead of supervisors have an hour morning meeting every single stinking day how about if they actually get out on the floor and look at the loads so they can make adjustments instead of looking at stupid numbers on the computer

Just my two cents

bumped

PCM is valuable to management, because they can withhold EDD, while secretly cutting an impossible amount of air to the routes of drivers they don't like (non-brown nosers.) Then the on-car flaps their jaws about abject nonsense during the PCM that takes so much time, the drivers they don't like will never be able to make service. To further perfect this, they sometimes have some brown nosed ballboys camp on the computers that show the routes for the day. Since air is added at the end, and they don't have EDD, the driver's being messed with, are oblivious that they won't make service, until it's too late.
I don't need my EDD to get to my first stop. It will be downloaded by my drive there.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
On road supervisors need to be eliminated….”On road” supervisors lol …they don’t even train anymore , get rid of them.
🧔‍♂️✊

Pullman Brown

20D37036-54C1-4655-BA27-734843A69A41.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Instead of supervisors have an hour morning meeting every single stinking day how about if they actually get out on the floor and look at the loads so they can make adjustments instead of looking at stupid numbers on the computer

Just my two cents
This is one hundred percent something that needs to change. It’s a joke, they hide in the office all morning. Cowards. Probably never felt a v-hole.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

Just my two cents
Makes too much sense, never happen.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
They have no clue what's going on

It's depressing because they don't bother using your drivers because we take care of the work that they should be doing
Even if they looked at the loads they would not have a clue. They have no idea because they have let the computer rule it all. 5 yrs ago they had no clue, I,m sure it hasnt gotten better. Gone are the days that sups know routes and areas.