Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
PCM 1989
Rah Rah speech on how there's no volume and we need to go get some ,,
Sup looks at all the shoes , tells some guy to go shine ,
Safety tip ,, look sharp don't get cut.
Hands out call tags
Hands out new pick up or suspended pick ups
Points out bad DR from yesterdays audit , gives address to embarrass driver
Then the fun begins,,,, hands out the tracers , your stomach drops waiting to get one !
Tells everyone to bring it in as early as you can
But call at 2 pm
Threatens warning letter for guys who need car wash

Great times

LongTimeComing

Air Ops Pro
Need of PCMs vary from department to department.

In my air operation, it's the best way to orient 35 people doing very different things at the same time.

On the other hand, 6 employees on an outbound PD prolly don't need to hear from their disinterested PT sup every day.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Need of PCMs vary from department to department.

In my air operation, it's the best way to orient 35 people doing very different things at the same time.

On the other hand, 6 employees on an outbound PD prolly don't need to hear from their disinterested PT sup every day.
It's a necessary waste of time that adds to our paycheck.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Back in the 80's, we had a PCM with an road supervisor in our center. He had a beach ball, and explained that from this day forward, every morning, he would make the driver hold it aloft that ran the most over allowed the day before. This was to signify that the driver in question had "dropped the ball" because they had been the most over allowed on the morning operations report. Just so happened, he handed it to me. I immediately walked into the center manager's office, opened his door and told him I wasn't going to hold any fricking beach ball at any AM meeting. I tossed the ball to him and walked to my PC. Last time I saw that ball. Last I heard, that on road supervisor worked in Atlanta. Maybe he took the ball with him.