Is PCM necessary

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Do you guys think that pcm is necessary everyday? As a on road supervisor, feel like I don’t have much to say every single day, and sometimes I just send them off after the parcels are sorted.
No one listens anyway. All the drivers hear is this:

542thruNthru

Back in the 80's, we had a PCM with an road supervisor in our center. He had a beach ball, and explained that from this day forward, every morning, he would make the driver hold it aloft that ran the most over allowed the day before. This was to signify that the driver in question had "dropped the ball" because they had been the most over allowed on the morning operations report. Just so happened, he handed it to me. I immediately walked into the center manager's office, opened his door and told him I wasn't going to hold any fricking beach ball at any AM meeting. I tossed the ball to him and walked to my PC. Last time I saw that ball. Last I heard, that on road supervisor worked in Atlanta. Maybe he took the ball with him.
I'd have popped that :censored2: lol.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Back in the 80's, we had a PCM with an road supervisor in our center. He had a beach ball, and explained that from this day forward, every morning, he would make the driver hold it aloft that ran the most over allowed the day before. This was to signify that the driver in question had "dropped the ball" because they had been the most over allowed on the morning operations report. Just so happened, he handed it to me. I immediately walked into the center manager's office, opened his door and told him I wasn't going to hold any fricking beach ball at any AM meeting. I tossed the ball to him and walked to my PC. Last time I saw that ball. Last I heard, that on road supervisor worked in Atlanta. Maybe he took the ball with him.
The things they said and did back then would send these millennial butt hurt guys to a lawyer or their mothers