Is Peak Still Coming?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Out of money? You can't get a contractor in my area if your life depended on it. The Trump economy is still strong here. People are still spending.

One big difference in the center is the company has after years of disaster, hire a ton of drivers to handle peak. Amazon doing their own deliveries has helped also. Things seem ok for the moment.
It’s all of the yuppies around you putting in 6 figure winter pools but skimping with a 5ft apron around it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It’s all of the yuppies around you putting in 6 figure winter pools but skimping with a 5ft apron around it.
On no. These clowns put in pizza ovens, fireplaces, and waterfalls, then spend most of the summer at the beach house.

Pizza ovens? Really?

It's a gas gas gas, you mean Dr. Fauci's economy.
Those "desperate people" just hit the lottery. And if they stick it out and do the work, they should have a good living.
Why is doing the work you do so demeaning? You must have insecurity issues.
When did I demean work? You certainly have insecurity issues. You read something that’s not there. Please grow up.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't know about UPS but I just got a delivery from FedEx ground and when he opened his door his truck was JAMMED to the max. He said they have been just slammed.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I’ve been wondering for a while now if maybe COVID could possibly wipe out the holiday spirit. Maybe it can.
It’s also there seems to be no Black Friday this year. All the major player are spreading out sales throughout the whole month. Maybe...