Is The US Making The Same Mistake As Japan Did in 1941?

wilberforce15

I bet all those guys who joined at 18 and got a lifetime pension at 38 don't feel the same way.
The ones who didn't commit suicide, get a drug problem, need mental help, and didn't get divorced 3 times in that 20 years?

Because that's pretty normal. For a silly pension.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
i pretty much don't give a :censored2: what Russia does with Ukraine, because frankly it's a fake country created by bolsheviks

Russia is barking up the wrong tree :censored2:ing with the swedes and finns though, they will push their :censored2: in deep, take Karelia back, and maybe even keep St Petersburg for lulz

1857285728512.jpg

newfie

In 1941 Japan felt it had no choice than attack Pearl Harbor after Roosevelt froze all of Japan's assets and oil which accounted for 90% of all oil imported to Japan from US in response to Japanese expansion and attacks on China and South East Asia.

Now history seems to repeating itself. The US and Nato is punishing Russia by wide scale sanctions due to their attack on Ukraine.

Russia feels cornered......

Not saying what is right or wrong here but I see the similarities from 1941 and now.
I don't know if this is the time and the scenario but you almost have to believe that there will be a time and a crazy when these games of russian roulette lead to the firing of a chambered round.

everytime i hear some "expert" claim Putin is bluffing and that we need to call his bluff i cringe.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I don’t think Japan ever had the intention to go war with the usa. The German and Japanese alliance was shaky. Japan was playing both sides carefully.

wilberforce15

I don't know if this is the time and the scenario but you almost have to believe that there will be a time and a crazy when these games of russian roulette lead to the firing of a chambered round.

everytime i hear some "expert" claim Putin is bluffing and that we need to call his bluff i cringe.
It's a game of Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic.