Is there a such thing of getting an emergency transfer?

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
Lmao hell no

Look. If you did nothing wrong, you need to report it and get it out in the open to make sure you're covered regardless of what happens with Mr crazy. And then you should move on with your life.

There's too much to worry about in the day-to-day for something like this to loom over your head or necessitate that you change your life around.

Yeah you’re right. I know as crazy it sounds but definitely haven’t done anything here at all. So my thing is if he’s threatening me sayings he’s gonna get me etc I’ll have to walk on egg shells coming to work and leaving out of work. Thats why I asked about transferring.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No honesty I never done anything with her. He texted me calling me “blood” and “ni**a”. And I was wondering why was he talking to me like that but let alone why he would be texting me?.
Why are you saying he and her? This is more confusing than Orion?

Box Ox

Yeah you’re right. I know as crazy it sounds but definitely haven’t done anything here at all. So my thing is if he’s threatening me sayings he’s gonna get me etc I’ll have to walk on egg shells coming to work and leaving out of work. Thats why I asked about transferring.

Dude. You need to have a report filed with the police. Let them contact UPS if you want.

This is a classic example of what the police are around for. This is not normal, and your safety might be at risk.

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
No honesty I never done anything with her. He texted me calling me “blood” and “ni**a”. And I was wondering why was he talking to me like that but let alone why he would be texting me?.
Why are you saying he and her? This is more confusing than Orion?

Because I got a call from her phone yesterday but I didn’t answer it. I’m a Monday- Friday driver so I don’t answer no need to I’m off. So then I got a call from a random number so I didn’t answer it and then I started getting text messages the same number and then I got a text saying it’s her. So I said oh you got a new number? and then I got a text back saying “answer your phone you “bi•ch ass ni••a” so I was wondering what the hell. So of course I didn’t answer my phone because I wanted to document everything. That’s it

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Because I got a call from her phone yesterday but I didn’t answer it. I’m a Monday- Friday driver so I don’t answer no need to I’m off. So then I got a call from a random number so I didn’t answer it and then I started getting text messages the same number and then I got a text saying it’s her. So I said oh you got a new number? and then I got a text back saying “answer your phone you “bi•ch ass ni••a” so I was wondering what the hell. So of course I didn’t answer my phone because I wanted to document everything. That’s it

Well, that was dumb.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You’re right. I’m going to report it tomorrow to my manager.but aside from that this one of the reasons why I asked about maybe transferring else where but for the simple fact of retaliation also

Witness protection gonna be your best option

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
You’re right. I’m going to report it tomorrow to my manager.but aside from that this one of the reasons why I asked about maybe transferring else where but for the simple fact of retaliation also

Witness protection gonna be your best option

I’m a pretty big guy I’m not worried about that but just didn’t want the drama. Because her as an oms she can give my location on my route etc.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sounds like she gave out your number to dudes hitting on her.

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
Sounds like she gave out your number to dudes hitting on her.

Maybe or maybe dude is just crazy?

Box Ox

I’m a pretty big guy I’m not worried about that but just didn’t want the drama.

I'm a big dude too. But that doesn't matter if the other guy has a weapon. Don't let your physical size make you think you can handle this on your own if the guy comes after you.

Box Ox

Yes, One of our drivers was banging his helper, Her husband found out and He was transferred to another center with in days..

Makes sense to get outta dodge and lay low until things have cooled down a little if you've been treating your married helper to the ol' womb broom. Not really in this case, though.

Last edited:

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
Yes, One of our drivers was banging his helper, Her husband found out and He was transferred to another center with in days..

Oh ok. I got to look into this. It would be nice esp I can get a transfer closer to my house lol