Is there a such thing of getting an emergency transfer?

DOK

Yes, One of our drivers was banging his helper, Her husband found out and He was transferred to another center with in days..
How about you just answer the phone. Man up and talk!

I don’t answer unknown callers and then when I got the texts it was better to text so I can have the evidence

You ever think of texting “hey man, I think you have the wrong guy here or something, don’t really know what’s going on but if you don’t lose my number I’m reporting this to ups and the police”

34yearpackagehumper

This is a "no brainer" ! The very day this happened you should of reported this to your center manager or Hr .You should not be threatened about work related issues. I hope you are telling the truth about what's going on here. Why would you want to transfer if you have done nothing wrong ?

EJJ

UPS Package Car Driver
Update! I guess the guy had the wrong guy! Smh they found out who she was really messing with I guess he was assuming it was me

542thruNthru

Update! I guess the guy had the wrong guy! Smh they found out who she was really messing with I guess he was assuming it was me

Good thing you were brave and didn't act like a coward and ask for a emergency transfer.

ImmediateBoringHawk-small.gif