Is there any recourse?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I told him I post on here. He doesn't care. He has no interest in what anonymous people online have to say. This is where he and I differ. I think some people have valuable input if you care to wade through all the rude asinine comments in between. Thanks to the people who did post useful things. We talked about it last night, and hopefully he can figure out what the best course of action is. Problem is he gets different stories from everyone he talks to there, whether it's supervisors or various older drivers.
Post 46 is all you need to know. That's the law of the land, ask anyone.

Future

Victory Ride
I told him I post on here. He doesn't care. He has no interest in what anonymous people online have to say. This is where he and I differ. I think some people have valuable input if you care to wade through all the rude asinine comments in between. Thanks to the people who did post useful things. We talked about it last night, and hopefully he can figure out what the best course of action is. Problem is he gets different stories from everyone he talks to there, whether it's supervisors or various older drivers.
We really need a pic of you.....it will help in our responses ...

Cementups

Box Monkey
My bet is L710.

ysnkm.jpg