Is this true regarding pt next day air driver delivering ground

PT Car Washer

I did sign the seasonal agreement However since it's not seasonal period yet I should be good for FT pay. And I have done ground 3 times in the past 3 weeks. Something to keep an eye on I guess

"This is called the pre-LOAD not the pre-STACK"
If you are still working preload and driving air you are not seasonal yet. In my building you either work your PT job or you are a seasonal package car driver. Which means you may not work everyday as seasonal but preloaders and air drivers are working when you are not. You give up all contractual rights other then the negotiated pay as a seasonal. A few of us in my building work more then we want to between driving and our PT jobs. Are you driving on Saturdays also?

BUCN85

I typically do not. I call in on busy days. For instance this sat i call in.

BUCN85

Well apparently we are in summer coverage because I was told next time to code it as "3C" for coverage.

BUCN85

Are they able to do that. I mean if it's not officially time for summer coverage won't the computer correct it ? Or is everything done manually

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are they able to do that. I mean if it's not officially time for summer coverage won't the computer correct it ? Or is everything done manually.

The computer will pay you based upon the way your time card in the DIAD is coded.

Extra credit: Any idea what the acronym DIAD stands for?

BUCN85

So the concensus is summer coverage has not started and I need to tell them I need too driver pay. Not this 3c coverage BS. I don't know much about when things take effect and the loop holes this is why I ask

BUCN85

So the concensus is summer coverage has not started and I need to tell them I need too driver pay. Not this 3c coverage BS. I don't know much about when things take effect and the loop holes this is why I ask

Anybody?