Is this website slow.....?

over9five

Staff member
....or is it just me. For the past week or so, it seems to take much longer to change pages. I'm not blaming it on the green links, cuz I think it started just before that. Other sites I go to seem to work fine, but I like this one AND ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!

dragracer66

....or is it just me. For the past week or so, it seems to take much longer to change pages. I'm not blaming it on the green links, cuz I think it started just before that. Other sites I go to seem to work fine, but I like this one AND ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!
No it's not you I noticed it also, it doesn't change page's as fast!!!

Pip

I'd have to agree. I got DSL and it is taking a little longer then usual to load the pages. tried cleaning my system, didn't help. Figured it was just something with out of my control.

It isn't a major thing, but I can notice it enough, when I am here. Other sites I frequent seem to be loading ok.

over9five

Staff member
"don't do that."

Is that a good idea?

To me this delay is (seems) huge. It takes a lot of time to read thru the posts, and to add the delay every time you switch pages is just too much.
I mean, it's probably less than 10 seconds, but that adds up. Any other site changes page in less than 1 second.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
That's it, we can't wait 2 weeks for them to "optimize" their software... The green text ads are gone.

I think that's got to be the problem but if this site continues to be slow please let me know.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hi Wily....how the hell are you ??

"It rolled off the table and onto the floor
and now my poor meatball rolled out of the door....." :)