Is UPS going broke?

iowa boy

Hell, we can't get parts to fix our red tags, and there is no money in the budget for rentals due to the number of red tags we have. So this so called 9/5 push that the company is trying to pull off has worked a total of 2 weeks so far this year.

We are also getting over 50% of our Amazon volume back from the Post Office due incompetence on their part and not getting the packages delivered on time.

Days

Hell, we can't get parts to fix our red tags, and there is no money in the budget for rentals due to the number of red tags we have. So this so called 9/5 push that the company is trying to pull off has worked a total of 2 weeks so far this year.

We are also getting over 50% of our Amazon volume back from the Post Office due incompetence on their part and not getting the packages delivered on time.

Lol yikes

JL 0513

If the company is hurting so bad for $, is management leading the way by turning off the a/c in all the offices?
In the ivory tower, are they going to keep the thermostat set on 80 during the dead of summer, and the heat set at 65 during the winter?
Are all the big wigs taking a cut in pay?
They really should show us just how serious they are
about saving $$

That would be like AOC stopping her use of fossil fuels first, LOL. Never going to happen.

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez.png

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

If I didn’t already know you’re in Iowa, I would ask if you’re in my center. We have an insane amount of routes on the road for this time of year, and it just happens to coincide with a rash of red tag PCs. We have air drivers working preload, and then running a route until they run out of time because we’re so short-handed and currently in a hiring freeze. Oh, and every truck is full of Amazon smalls.

BradOcean

Got the green light to order parts again on the 1st. Got shut down again when I was leaving this morning, they let us order parts for 10 days.... I’m sure they had money saving in mind with this plan, but all it did for me and the other mechanic at my center was build up a big list of things we needed. Once we got the green light, we mass ordered and probably so did every other mechanic in my region. Now MDC is completely swamped.

Got the green light to order parts again on the 1st. Got shut down again when I was leaving this morning, they let us order parts for 10 days.... I’m sure they had money saving in mind with this plan, but all it did for me and the other mechanic at my center was build up a big list of things we needed. Once we got the green light, we mass ordered and probably so did every other mechanic in my region. Now MDC is completely swamped.
We don't have one spare package car. Everything is red tagged.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Lol yikes

Well in Iowa that’s like 12 packages.