Is UPS going broke?

F

Frankie's Friend

A girl in my center can pee standing up right into a Gatorade bottle. She showed me before. Pretty cool!
Screenshot_20190324-205753_Google.jpg

Barbara could too.

BradOcean

What happens when you run out of red tags and can't order them?!

That is a great question, I’ll get back to you on that. Had a truck leaking coolant due to a cracked radiator today:

Supe: “Is it broken in two pieces?”
Me: “Not literally, no sir.”
Supe: “We can’t order a radiator unless it’s broken in two pieces, budget cuts.”

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That is a great question, I’ll get back to you on that. Had a truck leaking coolant due to a cracked radiator today:

Supe: “Is it broken in two pieces?”
Me: “Not literally, no sir.”
Supe: “We can’t order a radiator unless it’s broken in two pieces, budget cuts.”
Are you Billy Oceans brother? Caribbean Queen is so catchy.

clean hairy

The company no longer supplies the mechanics with bubble gum and coat hangers to hold the trucks together?
The mechanics now have to supply these items?

clean hairy

If the company is hurting so bad for $, is management leading the way by turning off the a/c in all the offices?
In the ivory tower, are they going to keep the thermostat set on 80 during the dead of summer, and the heat set at 65 during the winter?
Are all the big wigs taking a cut in pay?
They really should show us just how serious they are
about saving $$

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
If the company is hurting so bad for $, is management leading the way by turning off the a/c in all the offices?
In the ivory tower, are they going to keep the thermostat set on 80 during the dead of summer, and the heat set at 65 during the winter?
Are all the big wigs taking a cut in pay?
They really should show us just how serious they are
about saving $$
Doubtful
Management needs to be comfortable. Allows them to be better at their job