Is UPS hurting

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I feel bad for my bosses. They have a plan and are not being allowed to execute it. I also heard that PT supes can only work 27.5 hours a week and the PT supes all had today off.
Monday my dispatcher wanted to cut routes and was told no by my center manager. “Run them all” most guys back under 8.

Now we can’t spray paint a wheel on the package car because it costs too much. Smdh

WTFm8

30% higher volume at my building compared to last year.

I was lowest driver last year (Hired in October) and I did bulk and worked as a helper then 5-6 bulk pickups and worked local sort 12-13 hour days early Nov through mid Jan.

This year there’s 1 qualified and 2 or 3 that were part way through their 30 before peak PLUS at least 10 seasonals below us.

Just over 9.5hrs today.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I feel bad for my bosses. They have a plan and are not being allowed to execute it. I also heard that PT supes can only work 27.5 hours a week and the PT supes all had today off.
what? Preload is a FT gig right now. They would have to dissapear 2 entire days to make that number.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Why feel “sorry” for them... they all chose that path and knew what they were getting into....live by the stupidly, die by the stupidly

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Its not as great as is was in the beginning now that a lot of places are adding sales taxes. Low prices, no sales tax and free shipping was great while it lasted
Doesn’t seem to matter much to most.

64E24B29-C6C6-42E7-B9F8-AE1871792726.png

Box Ox

Its not as great as is was in the beginning now that a lot of places are adding sales taxes. Low prices, no sales tax and free shipping was great while it lasted

I think it’s as great as it was. There’s just a broader spectrum of delivery services for stuff now.