Is your facility sanitary???

Future

Victory Ride
Safety committee in my building cleans all the diads and has been spraying down the cabs of all the package cars with bleach water and wiping them down.

When we get in, we go right to our package car and if the preload is wrapped, we can punch in and leave.
Pretty much the same here .... have a lot of bleach containers around so we do our own cabs .... I spray the shelves w Lysol after I empty it out

JJinVA

Our center has been cleaning all the DIADs, keyboards, door knobs, floors, providing masks, spraying the trucks down with anti-viral spray. They really have done an outstanding job keeping things clean and sanitary. No one at our center has gotten sick outside of seasonal sickness/bronchitis from all the pollen

Our center has been cleaning all the DIADs, keyboards, door knobs, floors, providing masks, spraying the trucks down with anti-viral spray. They really have done an outstanding job keeping things clean and sanitary. No one at our center has gotten sick outside of seasonal sickness/bronchitis from all the pollen
How long have you been a part time Sup?