Is your facility sanitary???

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Where did you finally settle on?

Griffin, Ga. About 30 mile South of Atlanta near I-75. Active 55 Retirement community, our house should be finished by July. Hell of a time to pull this off, I'm concerned with selling my present house. Our new home will have 2700 square feet of space. Open plan, gourmet kitchen, walk-in closets, sun room, lots of storage space.We are looking forward to it.

https://www.delwebb.com/homes/georg...mp=SEM_DWB_DIV_DMA9_GA_ONGOING_Bing_B&utm_sou

quad decade guy

My building was never in that condition. Locker rooms were cleaned every day, working shower.
Small clean nice cafeteria. Honestly, my local wouldn't have stood for conditions like that. Can't speak for current conditions. As I've got a package
has told me, I wouldn't recognize the place anymore.

At UPS? Local? I've worked at 3 different hubs big and small. Filthy to the point of unsanitary.

All. A turned over portajohn is more like it. The guys in the local all lived it but got elected

to go to Vegas and strippers...on our dime.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
From the amount of dust, box dirt and exhaust I have inhaled in our warehouse I feel like I am immune to almost everything. My only issue is I’m still allergic to my managements bull:censored2:.

Indecisi0n

Happened after preloads 15 mins break....

f88Iw5b.jpg

bowhnterdon

Wait, where is the Union when you need them? I mean, you guys have a whole Article in the Master Agreement to address these dreadful conditions. Just file a Grievance and the Union will take care of the rest.. Oh, my last day at Brown, 1/31, as I washed my hands, the toilet was full of crap overflowing on the floor. Great memories...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Covid is spread though water droplets. Look in your bathrooms and see if UPS has turned off hand dryers and replaced them with paper towels.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I could probably catch a lot of things from our tractors.

Half of them leak an inch of water in the cab when it rains. Mixes with dirt and food and trash and god knows what else, to create this fun sludge substance that moves around the cab with the inertia from speeding up or slowing down or turning.

Smells like a wet dog and farts. Maybe that's just me though I dunno.
It would take a detail CREW 2 days to get the inside of my truck to what people would call sanitary.

barnyard

KTM rider
Safety committee in my building cleans all the diads and has been spraying down the cabs of all the package cars with bleach water and wiping them down.

When we get in, we go right to our package car and if the preload is wrapped, we can punch in and leave.