Is your facility sanitary???

I'm over 50 have diabetes and high blood pressure, one of my coworkers is over 50 has diabetes, and the other is over 50 and had one of his kidneys taken out due to cancer a couple of years ago. We deal with the public all day long and have a lab that picks up at the counter every morning before we open that is one of the ones running coronavirus testing our state.
I ain't waiting on UPS to provide me with supplies
Shave that hideous moustache off that's a coronavirus magnet

oldupsman

In one of our bathrooms both sinks are backed up with dirty grey water. There is piss all over the floor. The toilets are filthy, the two urinals don’t flush and if you piss in them you’ll get a mixed cocktail of dehydrated piss backwash on your legs. We’ve intermittently have had soap and paper towels over the passed year or so. The rest of the bathroom looks like the inside of a package car. Friday our big container of wipes were empty but next to it was a gallon jug of disinfectant, so I’m assuming people were dipping whatever rag or paper towel they had in it to wipe their diads down. I have a small connivence store in my bag. I bring everything from hand soap to paper towels, even my own first aid kit.

Honestly, that really is sad. It never should have got to that point. You need to have EVERYBODY in the building
to file a grievance. Now I have no clue where you are or how big your building is or how strong your local is.
But you need to start somewhere. That's not just acceptable.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
2 prong approach. Ever think it’s hard to get supplies currently? Job expense like fuel, pens, dr bags.
I've been on vacation I'll get supplies out of them, but in the meantime I'm not going to endanger myself.
By the way, I didn't go out and buy supplies for this. We've always supplied our own sanitizer, wipes, and cleaned throughout the day.
There are some nasty mother :censored2:ers that come into the counter each day.

quad decade guy

Honestly, that really is sad. It never should have got to that point. You need to have EVERYBODY in the building
to file a grievance. Now I have no clue where you are or how big your building is or how strong your local is.

Are you a new hire? Been that way here for 40 years. And honestly, getting worse.

quad decade guy

Why have everyone file a grievance? Shouldn't one do it?

Acceptable? Oh really. Company condones it. Union condones it. OSHA, County Health Dept.

condone it. And finally, so do the workers. There is always a choice.

oldupsman

Are you a new hire? Been that way here for 40 years. And honestly, getting worse.

My building was never in that condition. Locker rooms were cleaned every day, working shower.
Small clean nice cafeteria. Honestly, my local wouldn't have stood for conditions like that. Can't speak for current conditions. As I've got a package
has told me, I wouldn't recognize the place anymore.