Is your facility sanitary???

35years

Gravy route
“While it is possible to find an exception, our work force has been provided information and supplies to manage health risks,” said Steve Gaut, a UPS spokesman.

He said that the company had “substantially increased cleaning and disinfecting surfaces throughout our facilities,” and that the vehicles and equipment were disinfected every day. Masks are being made available to drivers who made deliveries to health care and assisted-living facilities, and the company is “distributing an additional 250,000 bottles of hand sanitizer.”

Mr. Gaut declined to comment on the experiences of the drivers or workers handling packages, but emphasized that UPS did not want sick employees to go into work, adding that the company provides paid time off for those who are infected.

‘Terrified’ Package Delivery Employees Are Going to Work Sick

A bunch of BS

The only hand sanitizer here is in the supervisor's office, I guess we don't count.

Masks? Where?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Talked to a driver out yesterday. All they did was give them few rubber gloves. Not even a whole box. And they're not even the black 9 mil nitrile industrial gloves, just regular rubber gloves, so every two stops they probably tear.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We've been instructed to call dispatch for our loads instead of joining the crowd in front of the window.

Indecisi0n

I called my hall and they told me "UPS has ordered supplies and is working on it". My response was "So we just accept getting sick in the mean time".

Silence on the phone.

Upsking

Here in ca no gloves no masks. Was told they sanitized our trucks once. They told us to wipe our diads down when we get in at nite. This is the same company who cut cleaning staff and security guards to save money four months ago. We were out of tp no soap bathrooms smelled terrible. We had random people wandering around our building because of no security. Lets be real this company only thinks about profits.

quad decade guy

I went to get my keys for my feeder run....the 20 yo clerk said we have already sprayed them,

it's good enough. I said no do it again, she cavalierly with the briefest of sprays, from 2 feet away,

half assed with a smirk closed the sliding window. I stopped it mid slide and said do it right. Then

the it kinda went d south from there..Swear to God, the 20 yo snowflake was hugging the spray.

Is it really us vs. them?

If we get sick, will no experience clerks drive the trucks?

The only addition to the bathrooms was a newly installed "touch" paper towel dispenser. OMG!

There has been absolutely NOTHING extra or even keeping up with soap etc. I asked my

manager and he said "can't get it"....so much for foresight...

We've been out of DEF for 2 weeks. Fuel pumps have been broken for months.

Yes, these are the same people who won't clean, repair bathrooms just to make that bonus...

Ok, can someone explain this to me? No really, serious question.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I went to get my keys for my feeder run....the 20 yo clerk said we have already sprayed them,

it's good enough. I said no do it again, she cavalierly with the briefest of sprays, from 2 feet away,

half assed with a smirk closed the sliding window. I stopped it mid slide and said do it right. Then

the it kinda went d south from there..Swear to God, the 20 yo snowflake was hugging the spray.

Is it really us vs. them?

If we get sick, will no experience clerks drive the trucks?

The only addition to the bathrooms was a newly installed "touch" paper towel dispenser. OMG!

There has been absolutely NOTHING extra or even keeping up with soap etc. I asked my

manager and he said "can't get it"....so much for foresight...

We've been out of DEF for 2 weeks. Fuel pumps have been broken for months.

Yes, these are the same people who won't clean, repair bathrooms just to make that bonus...

Ok, can someone explain this to me? No really, serious question.
I've had a different tractor every day for 3 weeks..... my chest congestion isn't getting much worse though so it's probably nothing to worry about.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They are doing the same here, if the keys are infected then so is the truck.....
I could probably catch a lot of things from our tractors.

Half of them leak an inch of water in the cab when it rains. Mixes with dirt and food and trash and god knows what else, to create this fun sludge substance that moves around the cab with the inertia from speeding up or slowing down or turning.

Smells like a wet dog and farts. Maybe that's just me though I dunno.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
They make our guard shack leave both doors open now and they seldom wand us! No PCMs and we are told to stay out of the office. My management looks away from me when he talks to me now, at least he no longer lies to my face about stuff. My Dispatcher, "Yeah, I'll look into that".