Is your facility sanitary???

OKLABob

Dude our bathrooms don’t even have soap and you can take a wipe down the hand rails and they’d be black. They don’t sanitize anything nor do they give a rats ass about any of us we will work until we physically can’t anymore.. just wait till entire centers shut down because all there drivers are sick then let’s see there profits.. ups trips over dollars to save pennies. Absolutely worthless and embarrassing to be apart of this :censored2: hole.

Covid-20

Been hearing the same thing in my hub. My friend told me management is not doing Jack and the restrooms are out of soap. Smfh. I'm glad I'm out on workers comp disability atm.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Have hand sanitizer, wipes, disinfecting spray, and gets cleaned 2 or 3 times a day....We bought all our own stuff and clean it ourselves.

And do not forget about the signs posted on your counter's door about if you been to Italy or China or have a cough or fever please do not enter.
:imok:

This virus does stay in the air for 3 to 4 hours, seen a couple of our employees coughing up hairballs at my building. I had a customer who was mysteriously maintaining well over 6 foot distance last Friday, I left the area only to hear him sneeze when the door was shut.

:backingout:

Heavy Package

“While it is possible to find an exception, our work force has been provided information and supplies to manage health risks,” said Steve Gaut, a UPS spokesman.

He said that the company had “substantially increased cleaning and disinfecting surfaces throughout our facilities,” and that the vehicles and equipment were disinfected every day. Masks are being made available to drivers who made deliveries to health care and assisted-living facilities, and the company is “distributing an additional 250,000 bottles of hand sanitizer.”

:censored3:ing LIAR!

Dear Steve Gaut,

You are a complete shill. I only want the same sanitary conditions at my UPS facility that you have and expect at yours at the UPS Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.

Sincerely,

A "valued" delivery driver at UPS

Over70irregs

Nothing at our facility but I don’t expect anything. When it started spreading I went and bought me two boxes of gloves and wipes. I wear gloves all day as it make me more conscious about touching my face and I wipe my steering wheel,shifter,diad every morning before I start. Some people want ups to hold your hand through this. People need to be smart enough to care for themselves first and foremost.
Pressure them to provide supplies

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
“While it is possible to find an exception, our work force has been provided information and supplies to manage health risks,” said Steve Gaut, a UPS spokesman.

He said that the company had “substantially increased cleaning and disinfecting surfaces throughout our facilities,” and that the vehicles and equipment were disinfected every day. Masks are being made available to drivers who made deliveries to health care and assisted-living facilities, and the company is “distributing an additional 250,000 bottles of hand sanitizer.”

Mr. Gaut declined to comment on the experiences of the drivers or workers handling packages, but emphasized that UPS did not want sick employees to go into work, adding that the company provides paid time off for those who are infected.

‘Terrified’ Package Delivery Employees Are Going to Work Sick

A bunch of BS

The only hand sanitizer here is in the supervisor's office, I guess we don't count.

Masks? Where?
How many UPS workers are down with this flu if it is so bad?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Make them buy supplies
I'm over 50 have diabetes and high blood pressure, one of my coworkers is over 50 has diabetes, and the other is over 50 and had one of his kidneys taken out due to cancer a couple of years ago. We deal with the public all day long and have a lab that picks up at the counter every morning before we open that is one of the ones running coronavirus testing our state.
I ain't waiting on UPS to provide me with supplies

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

In one of our bathrooms both sinks are backed up with dirty grey water. There is piss all over the floor. The toilets are filthy, the two urinals don’t flush and if you piss in them you’ll get a mixed cocktail of dehydrated piss backwash on your legs. We’ve intermittently have had soap and paper towels over the passed year or so. The rest of the bathroom looks like the inside of a package car. Friday our big container of wipes were empty but next to it was a gallon jug of disinfectant, so I’m assuming people were dipping whatever rag or paper towel they had in it to wipe their diads down. I have a small connivence store in my bag. I bring everything from hand soap to paper towels, even my own first aid kit.

davidix

They didn’t even gas our trucks last week much less clean our trucks or supply us with the equipment we need to protect ourselves from this virus.

Over70irregs

I'm over 50 have diabetes and high blood pressure, one of my coworkers is over 50 has diabetes, and the other is over 50 and had one of his kidneys taken out due to cancer a couple of years ago. We deal with the public all day long and have a lab that picks up at the counter every morning before we open that is one of the ones running coronavirus testing our state.
2 prong approach. Ever think it’s hard to get supplies currently? Job expense like fuel, pens, dr bags.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Lose some weight and get some exercise.