Is your UPS check enough? Are you making it?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
They pretty much do correlate though. The actual cause might be more complicated in the sense of why it happens, but the correlation is there nonetheless.
So rates rose more than doubled in 2.5 years, right?
And the median mortgage completely ignored your correlation and went up another 30%.

I'm not disagreeing with you in a free market.
Median Sales Price of Houses Sold for the United States

Reminds me of 2017 bitcoins chart.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So rates rose more than doubled in 2.5 years, right?
And the median mortgage completely ignored your correlation and went up another 30%.

I'm not disagreeing with you in a free market.
Median Sales Price of Houses Sold for the United States

Reminds me of 2017 bitcoins chart.
Ya well I'm gonna spend the rest of my life ignoring data from the covid years, and not just when it comes to real estate.

All I'm saying is buy the house you want to live in that's in your budget. Trying to time markets hardly ever works, and you've got to live somewhere.

Sportello

Banned
It's unfortunate you happen to have posted in every thread I click on, but I'm not stalking you. So don't flatter yourself.

Say, aren't you the one who reportedly showed up at another user's house one time?
That was a lie from tieguy. I have never shown up at anyone’s home.

@Old Man Jingles and I missed connecting one time and @UnionStrong was too chicken to show up for free beer and food at a restaurant in a nice area. Other than that I have had no contact with any of you wonderful people.

Manifesto

Finally someone sane.
Helps to live in a not so expensive area of the country but don't feel the need to buy a huge expensive house. We're still in our starter house although we could afford something larger of course. We're just fixing it up the way we want it a little bit at a time. Don't even have central air, ha ha.