ISIL Attacks America?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Damn!
It's beginning to look like just another crazy nut.
I was hoping the Chinese Mob had made a hit and those were ninjas.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Recall Fort Hood ?

Sure. Nobody has said anything yet about Muslims. They have said at least one shooter came to the party, had an altercation, and then came back with 2 other gunmen in body armor. Kind of sounds planned, doesn't it?

Still no word on Muslims, but I know you're hoping.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't care who did it, I just hope the are dead, via self inflicted or otherwise.

I just spoke with my SoCal police source, who put-in 22 years in a department adjacent to San Bernardino. He thinks the perps were African-Americans. Just his hunch.

upschuck

I just spoke with my SoCal police source, who put-in 22 years in a department adjacent to San Bernardino. He thinks the perps were African-Americans. Just his hunch.
Do you think he has "insider" knowledge, and just can't say that, or is he just stupid?

newfie

you sure they weren't Italian-americans? German-americans? greek-americans? Why are black people the only ones consistently hyphenating their origin?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Do you think he has "insider" knowledge, and just can't say that, or is he just stupid?

Nope, just a hunch because the area is very Black. The newest information makes them sound Muslim, but the way they did this doesn't square with the usual MO, which is to battle it out at the scene of the crime so they can meet Allah and be martyrs.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
ignore yes, deny yes, blame guns yes, blame a right wing conspiracy yes , cover up no

Nobody is covering anything up. Do you really think something this big can be swept under the rug? If there's any media conspiracy in the US, it's on the right. MSM is a Rush Limbaugh coined phrase that has been a GOP talking point for about 15 years now.

newfie

Nobody is covering anything up. Do you really think something this big can be swept under the rug? If there's any media conspiracy in the US, it's on the right. MSM is a Rush Limbaugh coined phrase that has been a GOP talking point for about 15 years now.

MSM will follow the script provided by the DNC