ISIL Attacks America?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That my fluffy eared dog, is the the never-ending question.
He knows no boundaries

The Doggie Boy will go as low as possible. I'm guessing he also sniffs his own butt. I really like the white slave equivalency deal. Do they make sheets with eye holes for Newfoundlands?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gun Control Laws already on the books in Calif.
Background checks and waiting periods are required for all gun purchases. Purchasers must first pass a written test to obtain a “Firearm Safety Certificate.” Guns can only be purchased from a dealer authorized by the state, and the weapon type must be registered on California’s Roster of Handguns Certified for Sale.

California registers all gun sales and collects buyers’ fingerprints. All firearms sales, transfers, including private transactions and sales at gun shows, must go through a California licensed firearms dealer. Even when a purchaser passes all the tests, a 10-day wait is required before the firearm can be taken into possession.

Assault rifles, short-barreled shotguns, machine guns and destructive devices are all illegal to possess without a special Dangerous Weapons License/Permit that requires applicants to file numerous forms, be fingerprinted, reveal plans for the weapon’s use and pay a fee.

Felons, those classified as mentally disordered sex-offenders or mentally incompetent, have lifetime bans on gun ownership. Likewise, those addicted to drugs are restricted in access to firearms.

Additionally, California restricts the capacity of firearm magazines. Some cities have their own additional restrictions.

moreluck

golden ticket member
These mass murderers were not among the ONES being watched. Scary stuff!!
He returned from Saudi last Spring and began the beard growing.
They had cameras on their persons to record this all for history.....I guess they wanted their 6 month old baby to know they were heroes.

oldngray

nowhere special
A Muslim couple who planned the whole event in detail. Hard to call it "workplace violence". They just happened to have some pipe bombs laying around their house plus the weapons, ammo, and vests. A neighbor of theirs commented he had changed after returning from Saudi Arabia and in the past weeks there had been a lot of activity at their house. A lot of deliveries and visits by Mid-Eastern looking males. He did work at that center so had a keycard making their security useless. Since it was a gun free zone there was nothing the people trapped inside could do to stop the massacre.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Having all those "fireworks" in their home and a small baby....I hope Social Services takes away that infant from any family and puts it up for adoption to a safer family situation..

This definitely was planned and not a "spur of the moment" thing!! The police said their house looks like a bomb factory!!

oldngray

nowhere special
CAIR is trying to spin it as mental illness if it wasn't workplace violence. Of course it couldn't be terrorism (according to them). Hard to claim mental illness with more than one shooter though.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Since it happened at a facility for the disabled, I'm surprised pres. Obama has not come out and said we need to protect all disabled people against climate change.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thank goodness the police were having an exercise nearby , so the response time was excellent !! I'm totally impressed with the way everything was handled and how quickly they got 2 of them ....dead and no future strain on the taxpayers.

oldngray

nowhere special
Thank goodness the police were having an exercise nearby , so the response time was excellent !! I'm totally impressed with the way everything was handled and how quickly they got 2 of them ....dead and no future strain on the taxpayers.

One of the cops told the people being evacuated that he would take a bullet protecting them.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
These mass murderers were not among the ONES being watched. Scary stuff!!
He returned from Saudi last Spring and began the beard growing.
They had cameras on their persons to record this all for history.....I guess they wanted their 6 month old baby to know they were heroes.
I'm letting my beard grow
That should be good for at
One virgin

oldngray

nowhere special
Strange how little is known about the woman shooter. Nothing about her background or whether the couple were even married. He supposedly met her in Saudi Arabia a few months ago and brought her home with him. She already has a 6 month old baby so something doesn't add up. Unless she was looking for a baby daddy. Unusual for that culture with the penalties for women committing adultery. Maybe she was married to baby daddy #1 and he was a suicide bomber?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Strange how little is known about the woman shooter. Nothing about her background or whether the couple were even married. He supposedly met her in Saudi Arabia a few months ago and brought her home with him. She already has a 6 month old baby so something doesn't add up. Unless she was looking for a baby daddy. Unusual for that culture with the penalties for women committing adultery. Maybe she was married to baby daddy #1 and he was a suicide bomber?
Maybe the baby was 'prop' to make them appear normal.

newfie

She already has a 6 month old baby so something doesn't add up. ?

she might have been a refugee...:)

at this point with what information we have heard the male has not had enough time or exposure to be a trained terrorist.

the woman on the other hand could have been.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
FBI Is Investigating Possible Terrorist Ties
The FBI has uncovered evidence that Syed Farook had been in touch with people with extremist Islamic views, both in the U.S. and abroad, according to a report Thursday in the New York Times. The agency is treating this as a counter-terrorism investigation, especially given the Middle Eastern travel of Farook and his Pakistani-born wife, as well as their stockpile of weaponry and explosives.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/new...g-7-latest-developments-172902324.html?ref=gs