ISIL Attacks America?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
see-something-say-something.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Pictures seen on the media's raid on their apt. which the media claim is an unnamed woman also match the pictures that I have posted .

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
San Bernardino shooting: Attacker pledged allegiance to ISIS, officials say

(CNN)Investigators think that as the San Bernardino, California, massacre was happening, female shooter Tashfeen Malik posted a pledge of allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on Facebook, three U.S. officials familiar with the investigation told CNN.

At a press conference, FBI official David Bowdich said authorities are officially investigating the massacre as "an act of terrorism."

Catatonic

Nine Lives
San Bernardino shooting: Attacker pledged allegiance to ISIS, officials say

(CNN)Investigators think that as the San Bernardino, California, massacre was happening, female shooter Tashfeen Malik posted a pledge of allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on Facebook, three U.S. officials familiar with the investigation told CNN.

At a press conference, FBI official David Bowdich said authorities are officially investigating the massacre as "an act of terrorism."
Does Obama know this?
He'll hold a news conference to deny.
You know that ISIL is under control.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yes , It would mean that the current system in place to stop these terrorists does not work .
Thus making obama look foolish every time he says that all incoming refugees have been vetted .

oldngray

nowhere special

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought the one where they are standing near water and there's a pelican....yesterday the news said his brother was pictured with his wife.(killer's sister-in-law)

oldngray

nowhere special
I thought the one where they are standing near water and there's a pelican....yesterday the news said his brother was pictured with his wife.(killer's sister-in-law)

The media invaded their house today and got pictures of them (including personal information). They apologized retroactively but I am sure they would do it again if they had a chance.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yes , It would mean that the current system in place to stop these terrorists does not work .
Thus making obama look foolish every time he says that all incoming refugees have been vetted .
Malik came to the U.S. on what is known as a “fiancé” visa, which allows an American fiancé to petition for his or her partner’s temporary entry before marriage. For the visa application, the address she listed in her Pakistani hometown, ABC News discovered today, does not exist. Malik received a her Green Card this summer, U.S. officials said.