IsItMe? It is.

bbsam

Staff member
Did Fred tell you that?
kind of. Fairly common practice. I had to sign one to enter the negotiation process. And yes, they spell out that they will sue for lost business if it can be shown that a disclosure hurt the company. Or they could sue and make the individual spend their life savings defending.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Never. Nondisclosure agreement. Blabbing coughs up the buyout and gets them sued into the poorhouse.

Someone could easily tell the truth on here and have no fear of reprisal. I suspect that sooner or later, a "Deep Throat" will have the courage to out this fiasco. The person that has knowledge of Fred's political hijinx could really be enlightening.

I highly suspect that you know what's going on and that your own non-disclosure agreement has muzzled you. it wouldn't be hard to figure out exactly who you are unless a lot of what you've posted about yourself is a red herring.

vantexan

Someone could easily tell the truth on here and have no fear of reprisal. I suspect that sooner or later, a "Deep Throat" will have the courage to out this fiasco. The person that has knowledge of Fred's political hijinx could really be enlightening.

I highly suspect that you know what's going on and that your own non-disclosure agreement has muzzled you. it wouldn't be hard to figure out exactly who you are unless a lot of what you've posted about yourself is a red herring.

We might not like it, but if it's not illegal, where's the story that the media will glom onto?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We might not like it, but if it's not illegal, where's the story that the media will glom onto?

I think Fred's political ties go deeper than what would be considered legal. IMO, there's a story there that the media would love to get. Just how deeply does he own these politicians, and to what degree they have paved the way for both the RLA and Ground?

Last edited:

IsItME

I'd love to share what I know. I don't know anything deep about Pig Smith but I've seen how the company works from inside the bowels. The corporation has opened my eyes to how people are treated and valued. I was a little naive a decade ago. Not anymore! I'll probably honor my buyout and just walk with my mouth shut like everyone else.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I'd love to share what I know. I don't know anything deep about Pig Smith but I've seen how the company works from inside the bowels. The corporation has opened my eyes to how people are treated and valued.

More like how people are mistreated and not valued.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'd love to share what I know. I don't know anything deep about Pig Smith but I've seen how the company works from inside the bowels. The corporation has opened my eyes to how people are treated and valued. I was a little naive a decade ago. Not anymore! I'll probably honor my buyout and just walk with my mouth shut like everyone else.

I think you just said it all.

EffOff

Things used to be so different. The motto for Fedex Office workers should be: "Toto, I don't think we work for Kinko's anymore." :(

bbsam

Staff member
bought off. And for less than $100g's. See how Fred works? Nothing insidious but plenty of partners like IsItMe and myself.
I'm sure it's the standard, you can never work here again, you can't bad mouth us, ect... I'll figure out what's wise for me to say. I'll be signing off BC pretty soon.

Manager Wants Buyout

Things used to be so different. The motto for Fedex Office workers should be: "Toto, I don't think we work for Kinko's anymore." :(

FXO is a total failure. The centers are falling apart with one person per shift. The sales have eroded to less than 50% of ten years ago and dropping fast. It's very funny to watch I'd you can control not getting mad.