IsItMe? It is.

EffOff

FXO is a total failure. The centers are falling apart with one person per shift. The sales have eroded to less than 50% of ten years ago and dropping fast. It's very funny to watch I'd you can control not getting mad.

Oh, I haven't been able to control it much lately. I let it show. And if they fire me, big whoop. I'd grab my 401k money and get the hell out of Dodge.

HomeDelivery

FXO is a total failure. The centers are falling apart with one person per shift. The sales have eroded to less than 50% of ten years ago and dropping fast. It's very funny to watch I'd you can control not getting mad.

i've delivered some "Hold at Location" boxes to one recently... 24-hour location & that person receiving the boxes (was a manager) seemed unhappy... he knows he's not going to be offered a buyout

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm sure it's the standard, you can never work here again, you can't bad mouth us, ect... I'll figure out what's wise for me to say. I'll be signing off BC pretty soon.

You remember the scene in "Forrest Gump" where he runs down the football field and then keeps running right out of the stadium? Imagine that's you, and you are running away from FedEx. "Run, Forrest, RUN!!"

Goldilocks

You remember the scene in "Forrest Gump" where he runs down the football field and then keeps running right out of the stadium? Imagine that's you, and you are running away from FedEx. "Run, Forrest, RUN!!"

Its time for some anonymous notes everywhere.....and then, run Forest run!!