Israel/Iran begins....now what

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recently read a story from a foreign national whose military was fighting in Afghanistan.
This person's military had a standing order for the unit to come to a complete halt if their officers died.
It didn't matter if the unit was in a fire fight at the time.
They were to wait until their general HQ made a decision.
Many units prayed for an American unit to be nearby.
Because the Americans did not wait for orders, they dropped everything and responded quickly.
They also didn't ask for details until they were a few clicks out.
And they came in force, meaning every weapon platform imaginable was sent to aid in the rescue.

rickyb

nice to see america is staying out

1713216280891.png

tourists24

nice to see america is staying out

View attachment 479969
There was never going to be a retaliatory strike anyway. I hope you can figure out why

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I recently read a story from a foreign national whose military was fighting in Afghanistan.
This person's military had a standing order for the unit to come to a complete halt if their officers died.
It didn't matter if the unit was in a fire fight at the time.
They were to wait until their general HQ made a decision.
Many units prayed for an American unit to be nearby.
Because the Americans did not wait for orders, they dropped everything and responded quickly.
They also didn't ask for details until they were a few clicks out.
And they came in force, meaning every weapon platform imaginable was sent to aid in the rescue.
Strangest thing I’ve ever heard.
That’s either some Swaziland militia or the Canadians.
Both equally inept.

vantexan

Hamas is upset because it's settled? Elaborate on "settled"
It's settled as far as Israel, the West, and many Arab countries are concerned. Most Israelis were born there. It's their country. The Palestinians would do well to learn to live in peace. What has terrorism gotten them?

rickyb

It's settled as far as Israel, the West, and many Arab countries are concerned. Most Israelis were born there. It's their country. The Palestinians would do well to learn to live in peace. What has terrorism gotten them?
i thought you meant settled like settlers lol