Israel/Iran begins....now what

rickyb

They aren't occupying another country. They own Gaza which they set aside for the Palestinians. Hamas has used it as a launching pad to make constant attacks on Israeli civilians. And now they're paying for it.
if you dont think israel is occupying another country, then why is hamas upset according to you?

tourists24

Please name what military targets that Hamas has attacked ?
in reality, Israel is attacking the military targets in Gaza. Unfortunately they hide themselves amongst the civilians when intentionally gives civilian casualties. And of course Israel is Israeli territory. Of course, rickyb will never see any other way

rickyb

in reality, Israel is attacking the military targets in Gaza. Unfortunately they hide themselves amongst the civilians when intentionally gives civilian casualties. And of course Israel is Israeli territory. Of course, rickyb will never see any other way
everyone is saying genocide and mostly children and women dead.

Thebrownblob

human rights orgs, the UN
Human rights watch actually discusses both sides of the issue, and who cares what the UN says? Worthless organization. So again “everyone” is calling it a genocide? it’s unfortunate for sure, as every war is. I don’t see genocide.

rickyb

Human rights watch actually discusses both sides of the issue, and who cares what the UN says? Worthless organization. So again “everyone” is calling it a genocide? it’s unfortunate for sure, as every war is. I don’t see genocide.
theyve bombed everything.

vantexan raises an interesting question why they havent nuked them and i think its political.

rickyb

if you find and interesting article from them i will read it