Israel/Iran begins....now what

vantexan

Yet in some twisted way rickyb for some reason feels it necessary to insert the Christian path; even though he isn't himself a born again follower of Jesus??? You'd think if he always feels the Christian thing is the correct way then you would be a Christian at heart
He thinks it's clever to throw Christianity in our faces but doesn't get that the groups he supports would kill him in a heartbeat for being a rich Westerner who doesn't worship like they do. He's so caught up in wokeness that all that matters is evil white men are getting the better of people with pigmentation.

Thebrownblob

Maybe if you watched more Fox? Everyone assumes that is all conservatives do.

I can't remember the last time I watched Fox.
Very true. I haven’t watched Fox probably since Tucker Carlson left. Not because I always agree with Tucker, but just because I find him to be interesting. And I didn’t really watch it much even then. Most of the time listening to Sean Hannity makes me want to take a shower.

Thebrownblob

he spoke the truth and was crucified thereafter

this is christianity
Who crucified him the intercept? Those are his friends that he was in business with, that was a business decision. He would’ve fired them if she was on the other foot. Just what happens. I like Glenn Greenwald quite a bit. But I don’t agree with everything he says.

rickyb

Who crucified him the intercept? Those are his friends that he was in business with, that was a business decision. He would’ve fired them if she was on the other foot. Just what happens. I like Glenn Greenwald quite a bit. But I don’t agree with everything he says.
i think his partner was treated poorly at the airport, he couldnt live in america at the time, and was almost charged with crimes for journalism. i cant recall what else, but this is the christian path.

rickyb

once again, you are completely wrong and falsely preaching
lots of false preachers out there like this guy
1713125128591.png

i can go to any church on a sunday and tell you theyre doing it wrong.

Thebrownblob

ahh jesus is monitoring your lies

do you think the western governments were rewarding him for exposing the truth?
What lies did I tell Ricky you said you don’t know. You just assumed.

What Western governments give rewards for telling the truth and exposing them? it’s a good way to go to prison. Ask Julian.

rickyb

What lies did I tell Ricky you said you don’t know. You just assumed.

What Western governments give rewards for telling the truth and exposing them? it’s a good way to go to prison. Ask Julian.
exactly, julian was crucified much worse than greenwald. he told the truth and was treated badly. this is christianity.