Israel/Iran begins....now what

rickyb

Most of America wants to stay the heck out of this, and let Israel do what it's gotta do.

I think you mean the President and his staff hope that Israel doesn't act agressively.
yes exactly because iran has a big military.

israel PM has nefarious reasons for starting a bigger war.

rickyb

I just told you you were wrong and you agreed with me.

Glad we're on the same page.
american troops want to fight in iran?

another warrr in the middle east. the other ones didnt turn out so good.
1713190533703.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The US military has been waiting since 1979 to get a clear shot at Iran.
Seeing how Russia is bogged down in the Ukraine I believe the US military will jump at this chance to allow Israel to fight a proxy war at an enemy that has been more hated than Russia .

rickyb

The US military has been waiting since 1979 to get a clear shot at Iran.
Seeing how Russia is bogged down in the Ukraine I believe the US military will jump at this chance to allow Israel to fight a proxy war at an enemy that has been more hated than Russia .
not what ive been hearing.

what happened in 1979 ;)

vantexan

no no no, its ISRAEL you are giving money to not iran and ISRAEL is trying to drag you into a war with iran. niether US nor Iran wants war which is why irans attack the other day was symbolic.
Who do you think funds Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthis?

rickyb

Who do you think funds Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthis?
its okay to fund things as long as its moral.

hamas was democratically elected and is under occupation by israel. under intl law they have a right to attack.

i dont know much about hezbollah or houthis besides hezbollah sides with palestine which is great i think.

vantexan

its okay to fund things as long as its moral.

hamas was democratically elected and is under occupation by israel. under intl law they have a right to attack.

i dont know much about hezbollah or houthis besides hezbollah sides with palestine which is great i think.
Hamas slaughtered innocent civilians October 7th. That's ok under international law?