Israel/Iran begins....now what

vantexan

quote me and be honest. jesus never lied
Every time you say Hamas has the right to attack Israel under international law. Well? Do you see Hamas going into battle with the Israeli Defense Force? They're attacking civilians. They're launching rockets that would land on civilians if Israel didn't have the Iron Dome missile defense. That's who you are defending.

rickyb

Every time you say Hamas has the right to attack Israel under international law. Well? Do you see Hamas going into battle with the Israeli Defense Force? They're attacking civilians. They're launching rockets that would land on civilians if Israel didn't have the Iron Dome missile defense. That's who you are defending.
Quote me. you go in circles

rickyb

Ppl on average lie to themselves 1cto 2x per day but it could be higher in your case. i suggest being honest

rickyb

But they are attacking civilians. Which they are now paying for.
theyre not paying for it, israel is just doing what youre against even worse and in addition they are occupying another country

1713200495251.png

both. one is okay. gone over this a million times lol

vantexan

theyre not paying for it, israel is just doing what youre against even worse and in addition they are occupying another country

View attachment 479953
both. one is okay. gone over this a million times lol
They aren't occupying another country. They own Gaza which they set aside for the Palestinians. Hamas has used it as a launching pad to make constant attacks on Israeli civilians. And now they're paying for it.