Israeli Mossad pose as Americans to recruit Terrorists

wkmac

I fully understand where you are coming from but I always felt the suggestion was that Iran could close the strait not that I buy that either. To be fair I also do not buy into your suggestions that they are a peaceful people and would leave everyone alone if we left them alone. I also do not buy into the idea of a preemptive strike or even trade sanctions on the people of Iran which I would feel confident in saying that neither do you.

I do. I feel that your position is that it does not matter and my position is that it could matter but possibly couldn't. I know that seems to be a very odd position(I know laugh away I do take odd positions) but from my view we as a nation are fairly safe from an attack with origins Iranian in nature. As an isolationist it would not matter one way or the other which report you believed as they have no delivery system to attack this Country so that would end all discussions. We do however live in a world where our nation has entered into alliances with other nations. In the real world it matters to me if Iran is developing a nuclear weapon as I believe I and our nations should honor our commitments. The use of an Iranian nuclear weapon on Israel (or Iraq)will no doubt pull our nation into another war no matter whom the President is. I feel and this is my opinion based solely on my limited education and experience that given the correct opportunity and environment that not only would Iran attack Israel(and possibly Iraq) that Israel(and possibly Iraq) would attack Iran. If it takes our nation "puffing up our chests" to avoid war I see no real downside as we would be dragged in no matter what when it really comes down to it and war is something that should be avoided if reasonably possible.

You were doing so well and then here comes the isolationist fallacy!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Israel is the largest reciepient of state welfare from the USA. From dollars to military equiptment, it gets more without giving back. If we are to keep sending them tax payer money, YOU BETTER BELIEVE they better do as we ask them and get the crap out of the occupied lands and also, stop extending their settlements into palestinian lands.

If not, i say shut them off.

The greater nuclear threat to the USA does not come from IRAN. It comes from countries like Pakistan, where they HAVE nuclear weapons and plenty of actual terrorists willing to use them.

Iran knows that any attempt to use a weapon would bring their immediate destruction and even THEY aren't dumb enough to do that. Its the fear mongers on the right wing who want to make you afraid so the war mongers on the right can have their way and make trillions of dollars in military equiptment. Those on the right, who constantly live in fear anyways buy right into the program

Peace.

av8torntn

And Israel is not capable of handling its own problems, if indeed it is an issue? Remember this country receives billions maybe the highest aid amount and other hidden favours from USofA. Not to mention it is the only nuclear power in the middle east. Time has come now that America wakes up to this Israel-first policy.

What commitments have we as a nation made to them? Are you suggesting that we should not honor any commitments that would be difficult for us? If you are i disagree with that.

klein

Für Meno :)
I say SHUT THEM OFF... let them defend themselves.

Peace.

You should have quoted that as Ron Paul said it. Then you'ld get support.
They only believe what the right thinkers say ! And Ron Paul did say it, and not just once, either !

Ron Paul himself :" Start Israel off with ZERO (0) funding, and if they need any, they better have good reasons for us (the US) to send them any."

And wasn't just Israel but every country that gets US aid.
But he was asked if it would also mean Israel, and he said, you damn right it does.

BrownMeetPurple

That's the problem, you can criticize any other country but come Israel's turn they will ask you are you sure about that sir? Yes? Ok get ready to be shot down. Tells you much about the "democratic" process. They have us fighting over two party system while they loot away.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You should have quoted that as Ron Paul said it. Then you'ld get support.
They only believe what the right thinkers say ! And Ron Paul did say it, and not just once, either !

Ron Paul himself :" Start Israel off with ZERO (0) funding, and if they need any, they better have good reasons for us (the US) to send them any."

And wasn't just Israel but every country that gets US aid.
But he was asked if it would also mean Israel, and he said, you damn right it does.
It was Rick Perry who said start them all at $0.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry repeatedly said that in a Perry administration, foreign aid for all countries would “start at zero dollars.”

Read more: GOP Candidates Debate Foreign Policy In South Carolina | Fox News

moreluck

golden ticket member
The point is, you don't say "so & so said this" unless you know for sure he did. If you're not sure, look it up. I found it in a couple minutes.

wkmac

Ok, got it mixed up, guilty as hell.
But, it's the same point - no harm done.

You're still right on your point. Paul has held the position of ending all foreign aid all along and for more fun and games, here is one of Moreluck's favorite websites to link back in October pointing out Paul record then not that they agreed with it.

Que Upstate to remind us how Moreluck doesn't read and he would be right but then More's admitted as much too!

Klein,

Whether one agrees or not, Paul has always been pretty damn consistent when it comes to foreign aid or even all foreign aid. See here for just one of hundreds of examples. If one were to follow a lot of that aid, it tends to end up in the pockets of American business interests doing business in those locales or in the hands of corrupt gov't or other operatives who hugely benefit American business interests. It's really a huge capitalist welfare boondoogle which of course is the reason so many of the "limited gov't" types here who wear the red hats that remind us, "I like Ron Paul but hate his foreign policy!" You see, some welfare is a good thing for them!

Perry and the rest of the Electoral-tards are just "johnnie-come-latelies" who've watched Paul connect with the public with consistency and explanation and now they want to capitalize. Besides, don't all budgets start at zero so Perry's assertion of what he'll do means nothing. Now if he had the ballz to say "here and no further" then I might be willing to pause a moment on his behalf.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You're still right on your point. Paul has held the position of ending all foreign aid all along and for more fun and games, here is one of Moreluck's favorite websites to link back in October pointing out Paul record then not that they agreed with it.

Que Upstate to remind us how Moreluck doesn't read and he would be right but then More's admitted as much too!

Klein,

Whether one agrees or not, Paul has always been pretty damn consistent when it comes to foreign aid or even all foreign aid. See here for just one of hundreds of examples. If one were to follow a lot of that aid, it tends to end up in the pockets of American business interests doing business in those locales or in the hands of corrupt gov't or other operatives who hugely benefit American business interests. It's really a huge capitalist welfare boondoogle which of course is the reason so many of the "limited gov't" types here who wear the red hats that remind us, "I like Ron Paul but hate his foreign policy!" You see, some welfare is a good thing for them!

Perry and the rest of the Electoral-tards are just "johnnie-come-latelies" who've watched Paul connect with the public with consistency and explanation and now they want to capitalize. Besides, don't all budgets start at zero so Perry's assertion of what he'll do means nothing. Now if he had the ballz to say "here and no further" then I might be willing to pause a moment on his behalf.

The key words that Klein said was "starting over from zero". That rang a bell and I remembered hearing it in one of the debates and I knew Paul didn't say it. At first I thought it was Cain, then searched and discovered it was Perry. Hey, I was just recalling what I heard.....at least I can still recall some things..........(taking Tebow's pose right now)

wkmac

The key words that Klein said was "starting over from zero". That rang a bell and I remembered hearing it in one of the debates and I knew Paul didn't say it. At first I thought it was Cain, then searched and discovered it was Perry. Hey, I was just recalling what I heard.....at least I can still recall some things..........(taking Tebow's pose right now)

Well More, I know we'll get the same ole' "I just posted what I saw, blah, blah, blah" and in your case I'll concede that's probably the best you can ever do but had you searched a little deeper about Perry, serious questions might have arose as to not how Perry would start at zero but rather how he would remotely even stay close to that point.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well More, I know we'll get the same ole' "I just posted what I saw, blah, blah, blah" and in your case I'll concede that's probably the best you can ever do but had you searched a little deeper about Perry, serious questions might have arose as to not how Perry would start at zero but rather how he would remotely even stay close to that point.

It was only about "recall" to me. I didn't care about the content. It involved Perry, who doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell, so it becomes irrelevant as to whatever he thinks or proposes and waste of my time.. The same with Cain & Bachman now too

wkmac

It was only about "recall" to me. I didn't care about the content. It involved Perry, who doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell, so it becomes irrelevant as to whatever he thinks or proposes and waste of my time.. The same with Cain & Bachman now too

Well if such a waste of your time, why did you even post the piece in the first place? Your claim makes no sense in light of your actions!

wkmac

It was posted to correct Klein saying it was Paul he heard......................

But you said it was all a waste of time and you've all but said the same about Klein himself so again, your actions to your words don't add up. You appear now to just be searching and grabbing for excuses.

Besides, based on Paul's many statements on foreign policy, it is very possible Klein did hear Paul say that whereas with Perry, at best it's a very recent policy position so not as many opportunities to hear him say the comments in question. Besides, according to the article you posted Gingrich echoed the same thing so maybe Klein heard Gingrich instead of Perry or Paul.

moreluck

golden ticket member
But you said it was all a waste of time and you've all but said the same about Klein himself so again, your actions to your words don't add up. You appear now to just be searching and grabbing for excuses.

Besides, based on Paul's many statements on foreign policy, it is very possible Klein did hear Paul say that whereas with Perry, at best it's a very recent policy position so not as many opportunities to hear him say the comments in question. Besides, according to the article you posted Gingrich echoed the same thing so maybe Klein heard Gingrich instead of Perry or Paul.
Whatever, I never heard it. All Klein's facts are perfectly correct and not pulled out of his ass. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa !!

IMUA !!