It’s about to get real here in 705!

SameRightsForAll

Please strike. So UPS corporate can see that we don't need you drivers with the technology we have. Put maps in the diads and hire someone who appreciates making as much money as you people do. Your not satisfied with almost $40/hr?????? Go choke on your strike!

Nobody's striking over "$40/hour", wise guy. The contract takes away rights from drivers and lowers their pay and makes them work Sat/Sun. Sunday is a day for rest and church for almost every culture on the planet. Maybe you should work all day Sunday.

vvv

Please strike. So UPS corporate can see that we don't need you drivers with the technology we have. Put maps in the diads and hire someone who appreciates making as much money as you people do. Your not satisfied with almost $40/hr?????? Go choke on your strike!

As a matter of fact, no I am not satisfied with $40/hour. We want more of the pie as there's plenty more to go around.

giphy.gif

gorilla75jdw

All talk , they fixing to get rolled over like we did , hate to say it , but you heard it here first . Stay strong , maybe not , hopefully yall bash their heads in , good luck

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I just scanned you contract proposals here are some of the improvements that I saw that were not in the national "Master". There is no 22.4 language, your part time pensions pays 65 per year from day of start, you guys get 50 hours per vacation check, your long term disability will go up to 1,200 a week.

I have a question about your full time retirement benefits: Are you guys covered under the IBT/UPS Pension or are you on a separate pension trust?.. what does it pay? and are you under Team Care?

cachmeifucan

All talk , they fixing to get rolled over like we did , hate to say it , but you heard it here first . Stay strong , maybe not , hopefully yall bash their heads in , good luck
No way it passes here and I'm sure now that 50% rule was used in national I been telling everyone if you don't vote it's considered a yes vote so if you like the contract you don't have to vote

cachmeifucan

YYes we have teamcrap our pension full-time is 100 per year and 1000 per year bonus if pension is healthy or 108 per year and no bonus. I was told it hasn't went up in almost 30 years.
I just scanned you contract proposals here are some of the improvements that I saw that were not in the national "Master". There is no 22.4 language, your part time pensions pays 65 per year from day of start, you guys get 50 hours per vacation check, your long term disability will go up to 1,200 a week.

I have a question about your full time retirement benefits: Are you guys covered under the IBT/UPS Pension or are you on a separate pension trust?.. what does it pay? and are you under Team Care?

cachmeifucan

Please everyone come to the tdu meeting in Chicago in November 2-4th i will be the one begging you guys to come help pass fliers out to force ups to do better and if national annex us then 705 and 710 would push vote well over 50% in future elections. We also have a big meeting at our hall on Ashland and Jackson on oct 21st I'm sure if you call they let you in as a guest