It’s about to get real here in 705!

cachmeifucan

There will be no Strike, why are we doing this painful process again.....
705 and 710 still haven't voted I want to vote that's why now we know they will try to impose if we don't meet certain threshold only 1 person on here could tell me what our Constitution say and that is @BUG always got the facts

cachmeifucan

Hey sorry to bother the great OZ. @BigUnionGuy what does 705 constitution say about votes on contract is it 2/3 and 50% like national. IL ask on the 21st of October at the hall but I thought you might enlightened us all sooner

cachmeifucan

Not sure they sure are hiring alot of new hires that don't know or care. When I started in 96 I was 17 and didn't vote I was on strike for 2.5 weeks but just used it as a vacation I would go to picket line in mourning sign the sheet hang out for a few hours then go home I never received a penny from the strike fund I still got my sign.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
YYes we have teamcrap our pension full-time is 100 per year and 1000 per year bonus if pension is healthy or 108 per year and no bonus. I was told it hasn't went up in almost 30 years.

I remember going to a JAC hearing way back in "94", one of the Chicago business agents showed me their current pension benefits, you are correct it was at 100 dollars per service year.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

It will be interesting at any rate to see what happens or doesn't happen in these cases. I still hold out that not only from within but from without of our not so little world of UPS employees this is all a bit bizarre with a twist of reality, in that each and every voice and therefore vote matters, in this crazy wild ride we call life. To our brothers about to vote we salute you, stay strong, stay wise, and think deeply your voice your vote makes a difference. Till next time your most humble analyst JRYAN

542thruNthru

I think his smiley at the end of his statement was a sign of being facetious.

tenor-27.gif

Returntosender

It wont impact us much. We dont send much to cach anyway. :rolleyes:
Today, almost 21,000 employees in Illinois provide package delivery, ground freight, air gateway operations, healthcare logistics, freight forwarding and contract logistics services. Chicago is home to the 2 million square foot CACH (Chicago Area Consolidation Hub), the second largest package processing facility in the global UPS operations network, as well as the headquarters for Coyote Logistics, a UPS company.

Where does your pick volume feed into to be distributed Boise,Idaho?

F

Frankie's Friend

Today, almost 21,000 employees in Illinois provide package delivery, ground freight, air gateway operations, healthcare logistics, freight forwarding and contract logistics services. Chicago is home to the 2 million square foot CACH (Chicago Area Consolidation Hub), the second largest package processing facility in the global UPS operations network, as well as the headquarters for Coyote Logistics, a UPS company.

Where does your pick volume feed into to be distributed Boise,Idaho?
It was a joke. Therefore the smiley face.

F

Frankie's Friend

Most of our work goes there. It would make a little dent I would think if there was a strike.
They handle a ton of work. Dallas/Ft worth sent their ice bound (hundreds) trailers there by rail at peak a few years ago. Who else could sort and turn that volume in that short of time? It was just sarcasm.