It’s still just one step

floridays

i told the truth. I don't run the step program.
Fred's Myth said:
The prototypical manager. Lies, obfuscation, misrepresentation, ignorance. Never give a straight answer that you can be held accountable.

Availing yourself to the ignorance defense, I see.

Some newsletters going out to stations say the same thing. OK, not so much newsletters as they are rah-rah letters before the SFA addressing some of the bigger issues of last year's SFA.

The one I have raht-cheer in front of me says that we will transition to step progression program for everyone that is 7I and above. It also states that these steps will be hit on an annual schedule and that employees will hit top of range in no more than 10 years.

Three ways it could be implemented come October:

1) Employees who've been here 10 years are more are topped out. Those who aren't will have their length of employment subtracted from 10 and have their pay adjusted to the corresponding step, and will top out when they hit 10 years. For example, an 8 year employee will have his pay adjusted to the 8th step, and will top out in 2 more years. Obviously this would be very popular.

2) Each employee will have his length of service thrown into a formula to determine which step he should be on in the progression and then go from there. This could be decent, I guess, depending on how it is administered.

3) Each employee's current rate of pay will be bumped up to the next step in the progression and then go from there. I can't see this being received very well by anyone other than new hires at bottom of range.

The paperwork I have says that each employee will top out in a "maximum of 10 years," but that could easily mean 10 years from the start of the step plan. This will be expensive no matter which option is used, so there will be an offset somewhere (FPP elimination was part of it) which could be a reduction in the number of market levels.

It could be structured like Southwest's ramp agent step plan was (and still is, I think). There was a 15 year plan, and around $15 or $16 difference between bottom and top. The difference between day one and the 14th step was around $11 and you got a huge raise on the last step. It wouldn't be surprising for our plan to be more heavily weighted toward the latter steps.

The final quote includes what has proven to be a web of Lies, obfuscation, misrepresentation, (issued by a superior) none of which is a defense.

I do love your use of "raht-cheer" to stress your importance and position. It made me think of Moses handing down the tablets.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Availing yourself to the ignorance defense, I see.

The final quote includes what has proven to be a web of Lies, obfuscation, misrepresentation, (issued by a superior) none of which is a defense.

I do love your use of "raht-cheer" to stress your importance and position. It made me think of Moses handing down the tablets.
"Raht-cheer" is humorous southern slang for "right here," you stupid dope.

The paperwork I had was written for his workgroups by a senior manager. I can't help what he wrote and I didn't run the step program then I still don't run the step program now.

floridays

The paperwork I had was written for his workgroups by a senior manager. I can't help what he wrote and I didn't run the step program then I still don't run the step program now.
What step program?

If you read the post. I dealt with that.
I said it came from a superior.
I called it, (defined by it's history now) Lies, obfuscation, misrepresentation.

What step program?

Define it for me, 2016-2021.

You still pimp it, you just try to separate yourself from it.

Just say your job is being a fertilizer salesman, that you sell :poop:.

BadLarry238

Your Hero

The paperwork I had was written for his workgroups by a senior manager. I can't help what he wrote and I didn't run the step program then I still don't run the step now.
No, you just misrepresent it.

floridays

The paperwork I had was written for his workgroups by a senior manager
Yet you present it here as gospel, made you feel important I guess.

Who authorized the senior? it had to come from talking points.

More Lies, obfuscation, misrepresentation, from management.

59 Dano

What step program?

If you read the post. I dealt with that.
I said it came from a superior.
I called it, (defined by it's history now) Lies, obfuscation, misrepresentation.

What step program?

Define it for me, 2016-2021.

You still pimp it, you just try to separate yourself from it.

Just say your job is being a fertilizer salesman, that you sell :poop:.
You are bacha's cousin, aren't you?

floridays

You are bacha's cousin, aren't you?
You can't answer a question can you?

Define the step program.

It also states that these steps will be hit on an annual schedule and that employees will hit top of range in no more than 10 years.
The above was from March 16, 2016

The one I have raht-cheer in front of me says that we will transition to step progression program for everyone that is 7I and above. It also states that these steps will be hit on an annual schedule and that employees will hit top of range in no more than 10 years.
Just deal with it.

Tell the truth,
Management will tell lies, obfuscate, and misrepresent until the crisis is over, they're safe until the next crisis, then lather rinse, repeat.

What the hell is the step program?
What the hell is the progression?

Ask your old senior for his talking points, the great lie or misrepresentation he shoveled this year.

floridays

I guess I'm responsible for what someone else writes. Makes about as much sense as anything else you post, I suppose.
I'm asking for your words today.

What is the step program and how long does it take to attain the maximum pay grade?

I'm curious to see how long you will defend what you cannot define, how long you will defend something that does not exsist.

Get an ounce of self-respect, or continue being a shill.

59 Dano

You can't answer a question can you?

Define the step program.
There are ten steps of pay. You go from one to the next.

The above was from March 16, 2016
Okay.

Just deal with it.

Tell the truth,
Management will tell lies, obfuscate, and misrepresent until the crisis is over, they're safe until the next crisis, then lather rinse, repeat.

What the hell is the step program?
What the hell is the progression?

Ask your old senior for his talking points, the great lie or misrepresentation he shoveled this year.

I'm busy watching football.

floridays

There are ten steps of pay. You go from one to the next.
Not true, incremental smaller raises were never mentioned.

What you describe is a defined wage system that line support and mechanics work under, they just don't have 10 steps.

I find it amusing you will flat out lie, obfuscate, or misrepresent to those you view as lower or not worthy of you, on things you know to be untrue, yet bite your tongue concerning your views on diversity to your bosses.

I'd define that as non-trustworthy and gutless.

59 Dano

Not true, incremental smaller raises were never mentioned.

What you describe is a defined wage system that line support and mechanics work under, they just don't have 10 steps.

I find it amusing you will flat out lie, obfuscate, or misrepresent to those you view as lower or not worthy of you, on things you know to be untrue, yet bite your tongue concerning your views on diversity to your bosses.

I'd define that as non-trustworthy and gutless.

The Titans' defense is looking better this year. Good pressure from the front 7 and it's making it much easier on the secondary. Of course, it's just PS1 but I'll take any improvement over last year's disaster.