It’s still just one step

falcon back

step plan is pretty dishonest... but i have no sympathy for top earners. $10-13 pay gaps for doing the same job is pretty bad. And lets face it some of these old timer routes are not rocket science nor is it very labor instensive. And While they were getting good reviews and merit raises they rejected unionizition with no forsight for other employees that would not be under the old raise system
Many of your facts are incorrect but thanks for playing.

fatboy33

It’s not like we had a net loss for the year, far from it. They act like that 1k bonus was so awesome,lol. Retiring soon so good luck to the rest. Gonna be interesting what happens to this company next few years.
Not only that, the company received so much covid money from the government but somehow can only manager 1 step. We all assumed, since TOP wasn't going to receive a raise, that extra money would be socialized down to the rest of the employees in order to jump up at least 2 steps. Now they're looking to hire warm bodies and asking us to let friends and family know. I doubt anyone will.

Working4the1%

step plan is pretty dishonest... but i have no sympathy for top earners. $10-13 pay gaps for doing the same job is pretty bad. And lets face it some of these old timer routes are not rocket science nor is it very labor instensive. And While they were getting good reviews and merit raises they rejected unionizition with no forsight for other employees that would not be under the old raise system
What’s top pay ups and starting pay ups. Isn’t gap bigger..

btrlov

Im sorry, back when we worked for a company that treated us so well we didnt need a union, we should have pulled out the crystal ball and looked far into the future and saw where it wasnt going to treat YOU so well, and have taken action. Obviously we should have seen how they would quit merit raises and reviews, and the buying of TNT, Fedex Ground, and the future lack of good and compassionate leadership. How incredibly selfish and short-sighted of us not to do the impossible and vote a union in to help you out, Mr. Future.
sarcasm or not, choices were made and now everybody is dealing with wage uncertainty. I dont understand the complaining from top pay ppl at all

btrlov

i dont envy any of you, I pitty ppl those that complain when they hard an oppurtunity to do somethng, then gets stuck at a wishy washy job and cant move on . some of you are pathetic and your collective lack of intelligence and wisdom has caused some of these things to be brought upon yourself.

Working4the1%

i dont envy any of you, I pitty ppl those that complain when they hard an oppurtunity to do somethng, then gets stuck at a wishy washy job and cant move on . some of you are pathetic and your collective lack of intelligence and wisdom has caused some of these things to be brought upon yourself.
Revolution!!!! Bud it’s a job. I didn’t call myself a Hero. FedEx did. I didn’t make up the term Hero Pay. FedEx has the stats on how many employees very ill or deceased.. compensation should be for all

dezguy

sarcasm or not, choices were made and now everybody is dealing with wage uncertainty. I dont understand the complaining from top pay ppl at all
This is exactly what the company wants, division.

Simple fact is, we all put our health and safety, as well as our loved ones on the line, the past year. The company made a mint off people shifting to online shopping and ALL OF US deserve a piece of the pie, especially when the company is posting records quarter after quarter.

The company has screwed everyone. Those not at top range deserve more than they're getting a top range deserves at least and raise that keeps up with inflation.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
step plan is pretty dishonest... but i have no sympathy for top earners. $10-13 pay gaps for doing the same job is pretty bad. And lets face it some of these old timer routes are not rocket science nor is it very labor instensive.
They rarely gave a crap about the plight of those who were dealing with a slow pay progression. Now they are screaming 'WHAT ABOUT US?" and expecting everyone else to care. Sucks to be them, but they'll get over it and like it.