It’s time I do something about this.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Yes, gotta love their numbers. My route got so bad even when a sup came with me to show me how, and he thought we slammed it we were 1.5 late. I only agreed to the help to prove the point.
Hahaha sups can't scratch unless they code 02. But yeah that show how fudged their time studies are!

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I have saw 100s of drivers come and go with the same response that there is no work and you have been laid off until volume picks up. They will bring you back but not until may or later. So you will have to restart you 30 day probation period and try to make book. As to working off the clock, I would say no way and find ways to make yourself more efficient like sorting as you go, 30 inch reach selection, scanning on your way to delivery and knowing your next 5 stops. Follow the methods and if you want to cheat break Orion trace to find quicker ways to run your route. Until then see you in May and I hope you learn from the rest of us when we say do not work off the clock.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2018-3-27_21-2-29.jpeg

john chesney

It’s been almost a month since I’ve been laid off as a ups driver. I was one of the best drivers out of all the casual drivers that started with me. They laid me off on the 26th day. I showed up early everyday to sort my truck to ensure I had a smooth day and to finish the route. Did whatever they asked me to do. I felt be littled. So tomorrow morning I’m going to put on my uniform and show up to my center ready to work. And to prove to them that I am serious to work regardless of the outcome. Regardless if they ask for my uniform and ID back. But at least I made the initiative to show UPS I am serious. But at the end they are going to look at me and laugh and think of me as just a number. But at the end of they day I will know that I gave it my all and at least I tried. So critizize me all you want. It’s up to me to determine my life and my future.
God I wish I could be there for this show

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
if what you say is true then the company will hire you.

if they don't hire you then you are not telling us the whole story.

the great thing about being retired is that this kind of drama is amusing.

MrBates

It’s been almost a month since I’ve been laid off as a ups driver. I was one of the best drivers out of all the casual drivers that started with me. They laid me off on the 26th day. I showed up early everyday to sort my truck to ensure I had a smooth day and to finish the route. Did whatever they asked me to do. I felt be littled. So tomorrow morning I’m going to put on my uniform and show up to my center ready to work. And to prove to them that I am serious to work regardless of the outcome. Regardless if they ask for my uniform and ID back. But at least I made the initiative to show UPS I am serious. But at the end they are going to look at me and laugh and think of me as just a number. But at the end of they day I will know that I gave it my all and at least I tried. So critizize me all you want. It’s up to me to determine my life and my future.

Just hang in there and don't take it personally, UPS hires if they need you. Although you worked like a superstar, there just wasn't a spot for you so they strung you along cause they needed a route covered. They do it to almost everybody. Its pretty cold how UPS conducts business when they qualify new drivers, but I'm pretty sure if you worked hard they will remember you when they truly need to fill a spot. Persistence is key.