It has begun

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i'm all for mandatory national service of 2 years for every 18 year old......he , she , they , or whatever.

hell, they can make that retroactive. I was in Peace Corps for 2 years back in the 70's.

clean hairy

Yep, we're not in Kansas anymore.

10bf29ab563ff00fddbedbef20bce769.jpg
When did they replace the corn cobs with toilet paper?

Karma...

i'm all for mandatory national service of 2 years for every 18 year old......he , she , they , or whatever.

hell, they can make that retroactive. I was in Peace Corps for 2 years back in the 70's.
The Peace Corps is very honorable, respectable, worthwhile and practical....Respect to you.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
The Peace Corps is very honorable, respectable, worthwhile and practical....Respect to you.
Thank you very much.

It was a life changing experience in a small south east asian country . the vietnam war was still going on . most of the residents were fearful and distrusting of us white people at first but over time they came to respect and like us. I did not want to come home . It was surprising to me but it's true that you receive more than you give. we got to travel all over....Singapore, Toykio , Bangkok, and many other places , got to learn about another culture and learn their language , made some lifelong friends , and learned to appreciate what we have here in America , among many other things.

the world needs more programs like this. all people need to do is get to know one another and more times than not that can change the world for better.

Days

No way. No need to send young people into harms way

I think the whole thing is a sham. The president especially for his actions is a complete disgrace. I fear for where this country is headed. Only 7 days into 2020 and already on the brink of nuclear war. Don’t need troops when there are nuclear weapons.

So many stupid people on this planet. Won’t be long before people on the coast lines are fighting for their lives to seek shelter because of the melting ice bergs. People still pumping out 5+ children even though natural resources are dwindling and they’ll be put into a world of pain and suffering.

No one is ever proactive. Just wait until the worst scenarios happen before starting to give a damn. Tired of it

Indecisi0n

No way. No need to send young people into harms way

I think the whole thing is a sham. The president especially for his actions is a complete disgrace. I fear for where this country is headed. Only 7 days into 2020 and already on the brink of nuclear war. Don’t need troops when there are nuclear weapons.

So many stupid people on this planet. Won’t be long before people on the coast lines are fighting for their lives to seek shelter because of the melting ice bergs. People still pumping out 5+ children even though natural resources are dwindling and they’ll be put into a world of pain and suffering.

No one is ever proactive. Just wait until the worst scenarios happen before starting to give a damn. Tired of it
Being back the draft. You'll see all these dumb wars go away really fast.