It'll get done, when it get's done.

Hot Carl

They cut my neighbor's route today. Stuck me with a whole bunch of extra business, all of it PALed to the 1000 shelf (including the dock stops), destroying my load. Gave me most of the pickups too. Sent my 9.5 message in. Punched out at 8:30.

Oh well.

HubSnakeWrangler

I know this isn't like drivers having to sort their loads off clock/lunch/break but I thought it was bit funny compared what finance/revenue expects . I work revenue recovery my first shift as a combo and we have an assigned area we meet to see what belts we audit on that day. Say start time is 2pm. Revenue wants us to be at these assigned belts with our designated scanners, printers and supplies needed for the sort right at 2pm. I piss the supervisors off a lot by not even looking at my belt assignment until 2pm. Sorry, probably not really comparable but I don't work off the clock just like you drivers shouldn't. 😂

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I know this isn't like drivers having to sort their loads off clock/lunch/break but I thought it was bit funny compared what finance/revenue expects . I work revenue recovery my first shift as a combo and we have an assigned area we meet to see what belts we audit on that day. Say start time is 2pm. Revenue wants us to be at these assigned belts with our designated scanners, printers and supplies needed for the sort right at 2pm. I piss the supervisors off a lot by not even looking at my belt assignment until 2pm. Sorry, probably not really comparable but I don't work off the clock just like you drivers shouldn't. 😂
Totally relative, and good work!