layoff time with company

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_5346.gif

Thebrownblob

its inside employees they are shutting down a shift so they are coming to the other shift. plus getting rid of the part timers.
Really, not that new, happens quite often and it’s never permanent. They will close and open shifts whenever they deem necessary. Just have to follow the rules.

Brown Down

Well boys today's a cluster. Just not sure if it's ore a cluster for us or management. Some big brass are showing up tomorrow. Might be a few less faces on Wednesday.

anonymous23456

Feedah Drivah have a place to go. RPCD will have to apply as second tier at Walmart.
---------------------------------------------------------

One Walmart truck driver says he has 15 years left of working, and he intends to spend them hauling loads for Walmart. “Barring a lottery win or marrying a sugar mama, I don’t see myself going anywhere,” said the Texas-based driver, who asked not to have his name included as he is not authorized to speak on behalf of the company.

Such loyalty to a single company is unusual in trucking, an industry notorious for massive turnover. And the Texas trucker isn’t alone in his dedication to Walmart. One of the best jobs you can get in trucking is at Walmart. The uber-retailer says truck drivers can make up to $110,000 in their first year at the company.

---------------------------------------------------------
Paying truck drivers top dollar also makes sense because Walmart doesn’t employ that many of them. The company has about 14,000 truck drivers and 1.6 million associates. Each of those truck drivers holds a lot of power over the shopping experience of a Walmart store.

Walmart truckers improve people lives while UPS RPCD drive down the street yelling "I hate TEMU and Amazon Chewy." One UPS RPCD exasperated "Why does TEMU wrap their packages into clusters of balls making my pre-loaders stacking my package car badly!" He refused to provide his name other than saying "Igotta deliver packages right now".

Last edited: